Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of my lady and I.. Inkman

inkman

Hey all know I have been off the board here for awhile but have been dealing with some of lifes worst nightmares.. Anyway just thought I would say hey and drop some pics of my gf and I on here. My gf if 43 years old and USE to be 185lbs and size 22+ After BB for 3 years under my wing and others she has come down to a size 2 and is now around size 4 at 135lbs 5'. No magic or wieght loss gimicks just hard work and determination. After being obese all of her adult life she constantly reminds me how hard it is for her to eat right and it is a struggle for her day to day. But she also knows the benifts too.I call them fringe benifits :p

About me I am turning 46 next month 5'11 220lbs been BB since highschool and juicing since turning 42.If I can get it together soon I plan to do the masters show next year in south Cali.I love bodybuilding and will do it till my last breath!! :heart: ... Inkman

My gf was the women in the middle of the surfboard at 185lbs +on her before pic..

Last edited:
TheOak01 said:
welcome back to the boards bro,you two are looking good, I hope things pick up for ya

Thanks TheOak01 but 1 reply and 69 views is shitty by any standard. I am very dissapointed in the member response here after the incredible amount of hard work and dedication it took my gf to achieve the look she has now.Now I remember why I left in the first place. Later

Congratulations for both of you!!!!. Her for the incredible change and you for your incredible support and guidance. And you should be very proud of yourself being 46. Just look around you at guys the same age. You both look still in the 30's.

inkman said:
Thanks TheOak01 but 1 reply and 69 views is shitty by any standard. I am very dissapointed in the member response here after the incredible amount of hard work and dedication it took my gf to achieve the look she has now.Now I remember why I left in the first place. Later

WTF?
Does somebody here owe you something?

Your gf looks great.
Let me know next time you post some pics so I can drop what I'm doing and rush over here to tell you 2 how great you look.

I wouldn't want you to be "disappointed in the member response" here at Elite.

Bonkme2 said:
WTF?
Does somebody here owe you something?

Your gf looks great.
Let me know next time you post some pics so I can drop what I'm doing and rush over here to tell you 2 how great you look.

I wouldn't want you to be "disappointed in the member response" here at Elite.

.Thanks for the laugh. For starters I was here back in 2001 so I am not some newbie fresh to this board. Had to rejoin due to a membership account fuckup. Secondly everyone else did not take what I said personally, instead the gave my gf the props for doing the near impossible at her age. No no one owes my anything I just said outloud what I was thinking in my head. My bad I should have kept it to myself. Just down and out due to being out of work and stressing. Did not mean to offend anyone here!!! :verygood:

^ Hey man, calm down will ya. You both look terrific for your ages, and I commend her for her drastic transformation into a milf.

Thanks everyone for the replies. It just makes my gf work all that harder winning her battles.Tuc I would be happy to share her program with you and your girlfriend but my chat is not connecting so feel free to PM me here. Once again thank you all.. Inkman

Top Bottom