Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of my lady and I.. Inkman

Awesome...both of you. I'm only 25 and still don't have a physique like yours. I've only been around these boards since March....do you have any before pics? I'd be very interested in seeing the transformation. Can't really see that 1st pic...too small.

zxe003 said:
Awesome...both of you. I'm only 25 and still don't have a physique like yours. I've only been around these boards since March....do you have any before pics? I'd be very interested in seeing the transformation. Can't really see that 1st pic...too small.

Thanks man let me see if I can dig some pics up in the meantime you can do a search on either dragonmona or myself and check for the really old pics. thanks for the props.I will post a link if I can find one zxe003.

Congratulations bro on the change. I am sure it took a lot of dedication and
determination to acheive this. You both have impressive physiques especially
for your age.

I can't believe you're 46. My dad is 47 and he don't look nothing like you. Awesome. Congrats to both of you on your dedication.

Hey brother awesome pics!! Just saw this thread. The both of you look great! Your GF's quads look bigger then mine! haha She looks ready to compete. Your looking very thick yourself as always! Keep KILLING that shit!

get out of the way with this couple coming towards ya!

huge!

there are always hundreds more views than replies

I actually thought this was an old thread so I never opened it!

damn bro! You are THICK!!!

you two are one tough ass tag team that's for sure!! I pity the fools that piss you two off in a bar!

Thank you everyone. You are too kind. At our age it is really cool to get compliments from all of you especially the Mods.Appreciate it !!! Keep pumping guys and gals.

Walkingbeast- Mona is not ready to compete yet but give her another year lol. If I get a fucken job perhaps I can afford to compete in the masters show next year. Right now $$ is a bit slim but hopefully things will pick up soon for me.

Razorguns - No one has ever pissed us off at a bar yet but we have been asked by couples to come home with them to play naughty... ;) :p

Top Bottom