Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PICK3 walks into a bar ...

get's fucked in the butt by the Priest...

get's blown by the Monsignor...

get's his wallet stolen by the Rabbi.......

I'm not a very religious man.

just sayin'

I just relized as I was writing this, the 3rd has come and gone. 8 years clean sober on that day.

Congrats, bro!

I am so hung right now! I feel like shit aahhhhh don't start drinking it hurts too much!

I'm stocking up on aspirin and gatorade for next week's alcohol assault. :)

"the only requirement is a sincear desire to stop drinking."

the wagon comes along every minute of every day, the getting on part is'nt hard, it's the not getting off.

I just relized as I was writing this, the 3rd has come and gone. 8 years clean sober on that day.

Amen to this

"the only requirement is a sincear desire to stop drinking."

the wagon comes along every minute of every day, the getting on part is'nt hard, it's the not getting off.

Wow 8 years that is really good.
That reminds me of our last christmas party at work, one of the guys on the shop floor went to jail for meth. He went clean and sober for a while. Well at the Christmas party he was telling the CEO how long he had gone without a drink. I heard him and said you liar I saw you at the gas station two weeks ago buying a beer on the way home and you were drinking it in your budies car. OPPPppssss
I am sure thats not the case with you I just thought that was funny as shit...

Wow 8 years that is really good.
That reminds me of our last christmas party at work, one of the guys on the shop floor went to jail for meth. He went clean and sober for a while. Well at the Christmas party he was telling the CEO how long he had gone without a drink. I heard him and said you liar I saw you at the gas station two weeks ago buying a beer on the way home and you were drinking it in your budies car. OPPPppssss
I am sure thats not the case with you I just thought that was funny as shit...

LOL, yeah, I saw a friend of mine at a rehab, he didn't see me, asked him how he has been doing, he said fine. I asked what he was doing at the rehab then, He didn't know what to say...

we hide things and lie like rugs, addicts that is.... comes so natural.

Top Bottom