Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Question, Clomid depression and Tanning..

i just don't understand when you come to a forum, ask a question, your question is answered and will alleviate the problem and worry you have, yet your still going to do the wrong way anyway... why waste our time? your taking away from people that truly need help...

We'll see..you're probably right.
Byt maybe i'll get lucky..you never know..
Later

Btw bro, the pct that your source "designed for you" is a generic 2 SERM pct that has been used by old school BB'ers for years. It's not something special designed just for you. It's the same pct that everyone that complains about post cycle depression is using. Not every one that uses it will experience depression but the guys who are in the dumps are normally running this protocol.

The odds are not in your favor here, especially with a history of depression. I strongly suggest using the pct Dylan laid out. You'll feel like you never came off cycle.

I also find a little UV light is good for mood. But that's a separate issue.

Here's the deal. Nolva is shit. It was discovered by a good friend of mine -- Dan Duchaine. He was a genius. But ever HE said is was shit and that there were better options. And this was in 1998! But parroted information dies hard. Once people gain knowledge, even if it's incorrect, they find it hard to dismiss. Meanwhile, Nolva makes recovery WORSE for a lot of people. IT DOES NOT RESTORE HPTA. It is a site specific anti breast tumor drug. THAT is why it was recomended -- to prevent gyno. The whole notion of using it as recovery drug is one of the biggest misconceptions in bodybuilding.

I wrote back in 2001 that clomid is garbage. That piece has been reviewed and reprinted hundreds of times and in several languages. Many are starting to realize that's true. It works on abaout 10% of the people who use it, but guess what? Once you stop using it, you;re back down tpo being suppressed. So why bother?

This is why I developed two products -- UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE --put out by Protein Factory. (Sold at Mr Supps). They aren't just some shit thrown together and making claims. They are the result of years of research and experimentation to restore the HPTA, reduce the symptoms of depression and keep you in an anabolic state while you recover.

Use a little HCG to get you going, then use the UNLEASHED POST CYCLE combo and you will recover better and with no sides. Follow with BRIDGE -- sold at www.needtobuildmuscle.com Ask ANYONE who's done it. It works. Or...you can take a chance on female fertility and cancer drugs. Your choice.

There are much better options nowadays for PCT than that old school Clomid/Nolva combo. Serms still have their place but don't complete a PCT.

Check out the informational threads about test stack and Phytoserms in my signature for the best stuff to throw into PCT to help recovery.

Dude, i dont even know about half of the things you listed, this was my first ever steroid cycle.
You obviously know your stuff, but, im just gonna stick with my PCT regime and keep my fingers crossed.
If it doesnt work, then, i have your post as a reference for my next cycle.
So thanks.Posted by greedyjane

Why would you come here and ask for advice and disregard anything people took their time to help you and answer your questions. I find it disrespectful, but is your body so go and do you. Just dont come here wasting peoples time.

Dude, i dont even know about half of the things you listed, this was my first ever steroid cycle.
You obviously know your stuff, but, im just gonna stick with my PCT regime and keep my fingers crossed.
If it doesnt work, then, i have your post as a reference for my next cycle.
So thanks.Posted by greedyjane

Why would you come here and ask for advice and disregard anything people took their time to help you and answer your questions. I find it disrespectful, but is your body so go and do you. Just dont come here wasting peoples time.

Some guys just want some sort of confirmation to put their mind at ease but unfortunately it's not the advice he received. He wanted to hear us say "this pct is great! It works wonders!". He was never going to do anything different. ;)

Top Bottom