Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rad140, YK11, M2866 Sarms stack

Dylan has you all covered on this one! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Cheers for advise Dylan. Mad respect for your vids and knowledge.

Ive already bought enough Rad,YK&Osta for the cycle, however would drop the YK11 and replace with GW501516 if you think its too heavy.

Alternatively run the YK11 for 6 weeks seeing how it goes, then drop it for Cardarine?

Log started here:

I wouldnt run it only 6 weeks nor just drop it for GW bro... its a little much being that you mentioned your liver enzymes were high but looking at your numbers, they really are not too high so you could run it, just make sure to use n2guard to protect yourself and i would consider adding a nac supplement and tudca supplement on top of that just to be safe.. that could be a little much but it wont hurt to be extra protective.. it certainly wont hurt you to add extra but it can definitely help you

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I wouldnt run it only 6 weeks nor just drop it for GW bro... its a little much being that you mentioned your liver enzymes were high but looking at your numbers, they really are not too high so you could run it, just make sure to use n2guard to protect yourself and i would consider adding a nac supplement and tudca supplement on top of that just to be safe.. that could be a little much but it wont hurt to be extra protective.. it certainly wont hurt you to add extra but it can definitely help you
Cheers bro will do

Top Bottom