Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rad140, YK11, M2866 Sarms stack

respect for doing a strong sarms cycle add n2guard add nolvadex for anti e
LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW

Hi all, I'm early forties, have messed around with dbol and Rad140 when I was younger, admittingly without the proper knowledge and PCT. I'm lucky not to have any long term sides as a consequence of my ignorance to what I was doing to my body (I think!).

Anyway, Ive done my bloodwork in advance of a bulking sarms stack as I have certainly reached my physical limit for my age. Ive been training 20+ years and want to build on what I have instead of receding due to my natural reduction in test.

Weeks 1-12

Rad140 20mg ed (dosed once am)
YK11 10mg ed (dosed twice, am & 8 hours after)
MK2866 20mg ed for 2 weeks, then 40mg ed for rest (dosed once am)
Organ shield cycle protection, (N2guard not in stock in UK)

Weeks 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Cardareal 20mg ed (dosed once am)
N2 generate

A couple of questions:

I definitely wont need an AI on cycle?

My alanine transferase liver enzymes are a little high (47 IU/L) but read YK11 can be a bit heavy on the liver? all other results are normal or optimal

Any feedback and advice welcome. Cheers
YK11 is slightly methylated so it can elevate your liver enzymes.. nothing to the extent of a steroid but it certainly could potentially elevate it more.. you also have rad that has some potential to effect them as well.. in some circumstances, people have reported ostarine to also do the same.. my advice would be to drop the yk11 from this stack and substitute lgd4033.. i would also consider dropping rad and substituting s4... you have plenty of bulking potential with lgd alone and mk2866 will add a nice amount of lean muscle on top of that.. s4 stacks extremely well with both and will add A LOT of added strength and very clean muscle and muscle hardening.. you dont want bulking overload nor overload on potential toxicity increases...

No, you do not need an AI as none of these convert to estrogen

here is the layout

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Cheers for advise Dylan. Mad respect for your vids and knowledge.

Ive already bought enough Rad,YK&Osta for the cycle, however would drop the YK11 and replace with GW501516 if you think its too heavy.

Alternatively run the YK11 for 6 weeks seeing how it goes, then drop it for Cardarine?

Log started here:

Top Bottom