Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Question, Clomid depression and Tanning..

GreedyJane

Hi, ive just done a cycle of test cyp, anavar, and dbol.
This is my PCT..
WK1 - - - 100MG CLOMID/20MG NOLVA ED
WK2 - - - 50MG CLOMID/20MG NOLVA ED
WK3 - - - 50MG CLOMID/ 20MG NOLVA ED
WK4 - - - 20MG NOLVA ED

My question is, im afraid by all the talk of depression..
Ive felt so GREAT on steroids, theyve changed my life, this was only my first cycle and i start PCT on the 14th of this month.
I look better, im tanned, muscular and ripped..confident etc etc
But, about a year ago i was deep in depression and i just better admit it..i was..
Im worried that this is gonna get me..

Also, i know this may sound stupid but..

Using SunBeds has also been a revelation for me, it has (i think) along with steroids helped my mindset and makes me less depressed.
Do you think that tanning while on PCT might help?

Thanks,
Please someone reply.
Last time i posted here about 6 months ago, i posted a few times but nobody replied..
Sometimes i wonder if anyone is even here..

with that pct you put together it won't be a fun ride

Ok man..

Why not?

That PCT was designed for me by the person that provides my gear, he knows the cycle i ran and he knows me.
He also has a good knowledge of AAS.
Not that you dont, i dont know you..
But please elaborate as to why you think that PCT protocol is lackluster.
Cheers.

Some guys do experience a bit of depression on serms but probably not as often as you'd think. If you go into pct with the mindset of being depressed then you've already lost. The depression can also come from losing the euphoric feeling of being on juice. Mix that with mood swings that serms may potentially give you and there is always a possibility.

My best advice is pick one SERM, lower the dose, and use OTC supplements that help give you the "on feeling". This has been my method of pct and now I actually look forward to it. Try a few test boosters, creatine, BCAA and so on. The addition is ostarine can also help solidify gains and keep you feeling on top. Keep working hard in pct and you'll get through just fine.

Some guys do experience a bit of depression on serms but probably not as often as you'd think. If you go into pct with the mindset of being depressed then you've already lost. The depression can also come from losing the euphoric feeling of being on juice. Mix that with mood swings that serms may potentially give you and there is always a possibility.

My best advice is pick one SERM, lower the dose, and use OTC supplements that help give you the "on feeling". This has been my method of pct and now I actually look forward to it. Try a few test boosters, creatine, BCAA and so on. The addition is ostarine can also help solidify gains and keep you feeling on top. Keep working hard in pct and you'll get through just fine.

Thanks for the optimism.

I myself am the same and will be approaching this with the idea in mind that its not gonna get me.

However, i was worried that it was inevitable and that theirs nothing i can do. So, thanks for clarifying it for me and breaking it down.
There is some light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi, ive just done a cycle of test cyp, anavar, and dbol.
This is my PCT..
WK1 - - - 100MG CLOMID/20MG NOLVA ED
WK2 - - - 50MG CLOMID/20MG NOLVA ED
WK3 - - - 50MG CLOMID/ 20MG NOLVA ED
WK4 - - - 20MG NOLVA ED

My question is, im afraid by all the talk of depression..
Ive felt so GREAT on steroids, theyve changed my life, this was only my first cycle and i start PCT on the 14th of this month.
I look better, im tanned, muscular and ripped..confident etc etc
But, about a year ago i was deep in depression and i just better admit it..i was..
Im worried that this is gonna get me..

Also, i know this may sound stupid but..

Using SunBeds has also been a revelation for me, it has (i think) along with steroids helped my mindset and makes me less depressed.
Do you think that tanning while on PCT might help?

Thanks,
Please someone reply.
Last time i posted here about 6 months ago, i posted a few times but nobody replied..
Sometimes i wonder if anyone is even here..

with that pct, you are going to get the negative side effects that you have heard about and you will have a terrible pct... you will have a harder time keeping gains as well... you can't be serious about the tanning bro... come on...

you are dosing clomid way too high at 100 mg... you also have a very incomplete pct... here is a strong pct that will get you recovered smoothly and quickly and keep you feeling great as well... after pct, go right into a triple sarms stack and you will never feel like you ever came off cycle...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

sarms triple stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com
Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

with that pct, you are going to get the negative side effects that you have heard about and you will have a terrible pct... you will have a harder time keeping gains as well... you can't be serious about the tanning bro... come on...

you are dosing clomid way too high at 100 mg... you also have a very incomplete pct... here is a strong pct that will get you recovered smoothly and quickly and keep you feeling great as well... after pct, go right into a triple sarms stack and you will never feel like you ever came off cycle...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

sarms triple stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com
Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Dude, lol, thats great, btw i am serious about the tanning..but ok..

Dude, i dont even know about half of the things you listed, this was my first ever steroid cycle.
You obviously know your stuff, but, im just gonna stick with my PCT regime and keep my fingers crossed.
If it doesnt work, then, i have your post as a reference for my next cycle.
So thanks.

Dylan, apparently tanning can help reduce signs of depression by elevating vitamin D levels.
btw nice abs, they look intense as fuck!

Dude, lol, thats great, btw i am serious about the tanning..but ok..

Dude, i dont even know about half of the things you listed, this was my first ever steroid cycle.
You obviously know your stuff, but, im just gonna stick with my PCT regime and keep my fingers crossed.
If it doesnt work, then, i have your post as a reference for my next cycle.
So thanks.

your making a mistake bro... you are going to be one that has to learn the hard way... don't come back and say you weren't told... good luck...

Top Bottom