Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PAST relationships... ever think of them? and...

I'm not a country music fan, but when I think of past relationships, I think of that song (Garth Brooks I think) called "Unanswered Prayers"

Give a listen when you think of your ex...

I think about all of them once in a while, not a big deal to me though, more good memories then bad really. But nothing that makes me want to be with any of them other than for a quick romp.

Never had a "bad" relationship..although some were NOT great!

Learn from the people that have come into your life, it'll make you stronger!

Yellowbomber said:
you never will forget your first love

for women maybe but for me I dont think I can even remember my first love - I know who the first girl I fucked was though - but Im not sure I had a first love, maybe the girl Im with now was? But Im not even sure about that. Maybe I haven't had "love" yet - but it sure fealt like it a few times.

I just bumped into my X at my gym the other day.
Man she gained lie 40 pd,HA HA HA. And I'm all in
shape the bitch was all jellous. She said to me that
she was all depressed and gained all this weight
and now she can't lose it , She's like I work out twice
a day and I can't drop a pound:bawling: :bawling:
After all the crying she said damm U look good.
Drool U fucking cunt I love that shit when your x is
Drooling over U.

supersize... actually the only thing left with the djane flame is a burned whick... i've lit a new candle. i do sometimes think about her when i hear a song or see something that reminds me of her...

i guess candles burn out when you expose them to rain showers... the flame just cannot stay lit in a thunderstorm

Everyone thinks about what happened in the past, sometimes to torture ourselves and sometimes to relearn lessons. :(

humans are like that... fundamental existentialists... we have the power to do it, so why not put ourselves in an anguishing pain?

Top Bottom