Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PAST relationships... ever think of them? and...

M

madbomber31

have you ever thought of them and just been like "damn, that seems like so long ago" or "that seems like just yesterday"... or "i cant believe i thought this (or that)"...

strange... its strange how you can think you are in a wonderful relationship and within weeks or months of it ending you are in one that has none of the underlying bitterness or the deceitful bullshit going on...

life is a tricky little bastard...

as we speak bro!...ya know the funny thing is I m always wondering what would come out of anything If i was to make contact w this one or that one ya know. TO be honest ive done that and its worked out in one way or another. Ya know what I mean. Yea I do think what the hell was I doing and what not.

madbomber31 said:

life is a tricky little bastard...

YOU KNOW THE FUNNY THING ABOUT LIFE? ITS THAT NOONE EVER GETS OUT ALIVE!!!

I THINK OF MY PAST RELATIONSHIP ALL THE TIME. NOT CUZ I AM NOT OVER HER BUT BECUASE THE ONE I AM IN NOW IS NOT GOING SO WELL AND I KICK MYSELF IN THE ACE FOR FUCKING IT UP WITH MY FIRST (AND ONLY) LOVE. SHE WAS ONE THAT COULD ACTUALLY BE TRUSTED!!! THE ONE I AM WITH NOW CANT BE TRUSTED AT ALL. BUT SHE HAS GOOD STUFF SO I'LL STICK WITH IT TILL SOMEONE BETTER COMES ALONG. LOL.

KAYNE

I always think of past relationships.....
sometimes i cant help it, cause there is too much to remind me....other times i am thinking how differnt i was when i was with that person...and how much i've change since, and how much that person in my past WAS SO not good for me, but at the time i thought he was...

Nope.

Well, not anymore.
It's amazing what 2-5 years will do. On occassion a memory will be stirred but it doesn't carry the intensity as it once did.

All I have left are a few photographs and come to think of it - I have damn good taste - as long as they kept their mouths shut. YEHAW! sigh...

KAYNE - Why are you still there then? If you are unhappy, you owe it to yourself to do something. This is YOUR life and only YOU can make YOURSELF happy. Staying with someone who can't be trusted is only making it more difficult for you to be available when the right person comes along at the right time. If she can't be trusted, then dump the bitch and move on. If your child was in this situation, what would advice to he/she be then?

Never cause if Im not with them anymore they might be a good reason .....so why should think about these sluts lol

Top Bottom