Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit is da fukin biggy boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrew732

So I made an order the other day, and not only did it come speedy but he gave me out of COURTIOUS (from da heart) a free tub of TestForce 2 which has been a constant product that I have purchased from him but I did not order it this time. That was mad cool on his behalf, this is why if you want to try diff supps besides good ol needto supplements, I recommend Orbit before any other store. ORBIT IS MY BABBY DADDY!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

He's alright I guess :D haha

I love orbit from behind :D

Seriously, orbit is the fucking man. Best selection, prices, and shipping on the net!

Btw,,,, how do you prefer to run the testforce2? One or two servings per day?

I've seen you recommend this product numerous times, so I know it's legit.

Any favorite supps to stack with it?

I'm thinking testforce plus hcgenerate after my osta run.

Btw,,,, how do you prefer to run the testforce2? One or two servings per day?

I've seen you recommend this product numerous times, so I know it's legit.

Any favorite supps to stack with it?

I'm thinking testforce plus hcgenerate after my osta run.
I honestly will tell you that 2 servings will only do someone justice who has not taken it before. Other that the body starts to get accustomed to the stimulation of DAA, with that being said, 1 Serving is enough to take and after 4 weeks, a half serving is all that is needed after that to maintain DAA in the system for optimal effects. When taking DAA, I recommend anything that blocks prolactin such as mucana, b-6, prami and so on. HCGenerate stacks GREAT with DAA, I also recommend taking Dodder and icariin with DAA. LCLT and SAMe are also raws that stack well and enhance the effects of DAA. I know a lot about DAA, and if you want to get real aggressive with it. I recommend taking 1-2.5mg of Selegiline, 2-4 g LCLT, and icariin with it to make you one MEAN SOB LMAO!

I just ordered my stuff too and am expecting it next day or two. I get lost at Orbit because he has so much damn inventory, that I keep changing my cart. In simple words, ORBIT = one lucky satisfied customer!!

Last edited:
UPDATE: my brother ordered some stuff from Orbit and got it LESS THAN 2 days. Talk about fast as shit shipping!!!!!!!

Top Bottom