Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to see some proven claims and research behind the products other than word of mouth..........

there arent any new supps in his products to be honest......i can get them in raws and do it myself. why choose his products over say a bulk supplier?

I have read a few of the pages in this thread but cant seem to find the answer I am looking ( or maybe I am over looking it)...I am looking for weight lose and muscle gain but I am not running any cycle..can this product be used alone or is it recomended during and after one??

Sorry guys but I have a question
Went to the doctor because i have a case of gyno and they said my prolactin level was a bit to high. The doctor just told me to come back in a month and just to see if it goes away. Well I have had this case of gyno for over 4 months.
Anything I could treat this with?

Sorry guys but I have a question
Went to the doctor because i have a case of gyno and they said my prolactin level was a bit to high. The doctor just told me to come back in a month and just to see if it goes away. Well I have had this case of gyno for over 4 months.
Anything I could treat this with?

Letro and prami or forma-stanzol bro

Sounds like you went to a primary care physician for a condition that he knows very little about and even less about how to treat it.

I just went pretty much to the urgent care. Um do you think I should see my doctor back at home that I usually go to for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom