Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin Review

Apparently this thread prompted slin to get sold out luckily I have an unopened bottle just grabbed som gear needto I hear good things

i know! i was ordering a shit ton from needto and the Need2slin was sold out. damn.. oh and by the way, i probably just paid your light bill for the month with my order :D

I just ordered 2 bottles. So you don't have to take 2 caps before every meal like it says? In other words, is 1 cap sufficient? That's good to know because i'd love these two bottles to last me at least a month and a half.

I just ordered 2 bottles. So you don't have to take 2 caps before every meal like it says? In other words, is 1 cap sufficient? That's good to know because i'd love these two bottles to last me at least a month and a half.

I have been advising people to take 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals for years now. 1 bottle should last 6 weeks and still be super effective.. If you look at other products like Need2slin you will notice that all of them half half or less then half the ingredients per serving then N2slin dose. They also have 1/4th the amount of servings per bottle... This is why I have always told people NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My our N2BM products are not that much more then other worthless products are.. We just happen to put whats needed to cause the best damn effect money can buy into our products and not make cheap crap... We give you nothing but perfection and lots of it...

Awesome I just picked up 3 bottles can't wait for it to arrive! Haven't tried it yet had mediocre results with slinsane I think all it really did was help me sleep. Expecting some good results my diet is very good

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom