Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok needtogetass i need your advice please my current cycle which is ongoing is

Test E
Tren A
Test P
Mast P
Primo Depo
Winstrol Depot

totalling its a 16 weeks cycle dont worry few of them are getting stopped early im sure u know which ones ^^ and from week 2 i started taking arimidex .25mgs EOD and HCG 500iu 1 shot a week now what should be my pct after i finish my cycle as i have done 5 cycles in the past and nolvadex pisses me off i lose some gains also i really cannot be bothered to get out of bed let alone going gym so do i use arimidex only for pct or aromasin and arimidex or i dont know u advice me best pleeeaseeee will be heavily appreciated man thanks

ok needtogetass i need your advice please my current cycle which is ongoing is

Test E
Tren A
Test P
Mast P
Primo Depo
Winstrol Depot

totalling its a 16 weeks cycle dont worry few of them are getting stopped early im sure u know which ones ^^ and from week 2 i started taking arimidex .25mgs EOD and HCG 500iu 1 shot a week now what should be my pct after i finish my cycle as i have done 5 cycles in the past and nolvadex pisses me off i lose some gains also i really cannot be bothered to get out of bed let alone going gym so do i use arimidex only for pct or aromasin and arimidex or i dont know u advice me best pleeeaseeee will be heavily appreciated man thanks

Looks like a heavy cycle my bro. First I would run the hcg 500ius twice a week rather then just once. Unless you are prone to gyno it looks to me like you have plenty of dht action to keep sides in check during the cycle. Have you ever tried not running the ai during the cycle?

When the cycle is over you can use forma-stanzol because it lowers estrogen,progesterone and shbg. At the same time it acts like a serm too. The day the cycle ends up would start pct and i would run it like this

1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps every day.
1-6 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
2-6 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day
1-6 .5mg adex every day (optional)

i dont understand this whole pump thing about forma what dfoes that mean u drink it ? inject it ? or shove it up the ass lol wh ever i ask they direct me to a link of forma on a teaspoon but it doesnt say how to take it lol but yeah i reallya ppreciate it bro currently im taking .5mg arimidex monday and thursday during my cycle and ofcourse instead of proviron i got masteron but yeah will do pct as u say but please do update me and clear the whole pump thing for me id apreciate it thanks by the way im on the 3rd week of my cycle and here is how much of what im doing

Test E 750mg EW week 1-12
Primo Depot 1000 mg EW 1-12
TrenA/Test Prop/Mast P Blend = TrenA=75mg, TestP=100mg, MastP=75mg EOD Week 1-8
Winstrol Depot 50mg ED Week 9-12
Anavar 80mg ED Week 1-8
Dbol 50mg ED Week 9-12
Testosteron Suspension 100mg EOD Week 9-12
Arimidex .5mg Week 2-12 monday and thursday
Dostinox .5 mg weeks 2-12 monday and thursday
HCG Week 2-12 (currently 1 shot a week)

So far i havent got any gyno or any probs what so ever i feel like the hulk im going around the gym destroying everything screaming HULK SMASH HULK BASH ! looool im sure u can relate to that needtogetass :p but yeah so far its nothing but lean lean lean gains and getting really ripped and strength is like holy shit by training naturally i went up to benching 120 kilos now im benching 165 kilos and im guessing in this cycle its going to keep increasing my pct is as folllows

Aromasin
Arimidex
Forma stanozol (if u tell me how to use it lol)
Clomid

Nolvadex sucks donkey dic on my previous cycle which was test e, deca, dbol and abombs i did everything perfectly ate right took the right pct everything but because of nolva i lost some gains that i wouldnt have if i had used arimidex or aromasin instead fuckin piss take every grams of muscle gains counts is frikin hard work getting i mean all the money spent on food gym fees supplements protection and the gear and even if i lose a gram of muscle i get pissed and coz of nolva i lose like 8 pounds of mass and my friend did the exact same cycle as me but for pct he didnt use nolva and he only lost 4 pounds of gains which was mainly water weight but anyway yeah please do advice and according to my gear and routine please advice pct and ofcourse how to take forma and yeah i decided to kick it down to 12 weeks as im pretty sure if i do 16 weeks i will become a poor bastard a gram of primo weekly for 10 weeks cost me close to 800 dollars so yeah as u can see this cycle is hella not cheap and yeah do give me some info on the gains and looks and everything i will get on this cycle especially with a gram of primo weekly which people say is literally a miracle to have in a cycle if affordable and before u ask my stats here they are

208 pounds
12-13% BF
done 5 cycles in the past
training naturally from 15 to 21

im consuming exactly around 3500 cals a day in this cycle of all pure health and organic foods and ofcourse have all my liv protections and antioxidants etc anyways lemme know bro and i will sooooo apppreciate it i already do but like 10 fold more lol peace.

by the way my friend told me in the last 4 weeks of my cyle when im hitting winstrol depot he said to avoid joint aches and pains i should take deca not the long esther one because 1. no point needs to be used for 10 weeks to get effects but i was told to use durabolan the short esther one eod for the last 4 weeks my friend has a stack of them and said he will give them to me as he doesnt need them anymore so umm should i or not ? because i have used winny before and yeah i know about those aches even glucosamine didnt help and the only thing that helps is deca but in my case (the short esther) plus i know tren a and deca (Adil are u fuckin insane wanna have a puffy dick for 6 months ?) lol i know thats why i was advised to use short esther but it will be used from week 9 and tren a finishes on week 8 but anyway i rather listen to you coz u da mayan ^^

Looks like a heavy cycle my bro. First I would run the hcg 500ius twice a week rather then just once. Unless you are prone to gyno it looks to me like you have plenty of dht action to keep sides in check during the cycle. Have you ever tried not running the ai during the cycle?

When the cycle is over you can use forma-stanzol because it lowers estrogen,progesterone and shbg. At the same time it acts like a serm too. The day the cycle ends up would start pct and i would run it like this

1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps every day.
1-6 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
2-6 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day
1-6 .5mg adex every day (optional)

DEFF how I would rec it!
great set up Need2! :)

how do u take the forma pumps what do u do how to take it ? please please please tell me that and i will tattoo your names on my guns at the end of my cycle lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom