Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin Review

flagnorfail

Well, this is my first post on this forum. Have poked around for the past 6 months and have learned a ton, so i owe you guys big time! My stats are as follows. 6' 195 9%bf, 26 years been training serious for the past 4 years. Have cycled twice, test only at 400mg per week. saw very nice and solid gains from this alone. anyway, enough of all that, on to my review.

After finding Needto's site, i personally was a little skeptical about some of the products. No offense to needto, but im the type to research everything from top to bottom before even trying it. I have a few bro's who are on slin, the real deal, which i will never touch. that shiz will make you diabetic or even kill you, but the results they are getting are beyond amazing. So after researching Need2Slin and coming back with nothing but good reviews from all you bro's here at Elite, decided what the hell..
First thing that was impressive, the shipping time. ordered at 1030 on a monday, it was sitting at my door wednesday at 10am. Thats the kind of customer service i like!!

Within the first three days, i knew this stuff was legit as it comes. Bodybuilding is without a question, a passion of mine and i have nearly taken everything under the sun seems like but im here to tell you first hand that this stuff was unreal! the pumps in the gym, wow! felt like i was going to rip out of my skin. ive got veins now that i never had before.. my gf thinks its gross but i like it!:evil: and im not sure if this is normal, but after eating, it was almost like i could feel myself growing?? i just felt big after everytime i ate. was kinda freaky the first couple times for sure, i was like, da fuq is going on here!?? when i started, i was roughly around 14%bf and 190lbs.. today is my last day sadly and i have dropped 5% bf and put on 5lbs of lean muscle.. could not be happier, especially in this short of a time.

My diet was nothing special, just a lot of chicken, fish, and lean steak, fruits, and one cheat meal a week, usually like some spaghetti or something.. i dont really count macros bc my life is really too hectic to do so with work. no other special supps besides two-a-days, fish oil, and CLA.

All i can say, is that if Needto's products are all like this, then he has a dedicated buyer! Awesome job on this product bro!! its coming close to bulking season but i know what ill have in my supp list come summer next year to cut!!:qt:

damn, thanks a shit load for posting this because i've been skeptical about n2slin since i heard about it as well, but i know ntbm are good business men and they have great stuff so i just assumed it worked. However, the price discouraged me a little, but it sounds like it's totally worth it... Not to mention they're always giving discounts and "coups, baby" ;)

im on the back end of my first bottle of it, started it two weeks prior to my hella/katana cycle im on now, ih ave to say this is the best product i have ever used hands down. I hvae used anabolic pump before and i had good results on it though i was doubling the dose, but N2slin blows it out, i feel fuller, constantly pumped, vascularity def improved, and before i even started my cycle i was feeling strong i mean you reallly feeel you are gettin the most out of your food and your body is actually utilizing the nutrients like you want it to. Best product hands down, safe effective, and once you get over the price completely worth it, but as need to says you get what you pay for

Now snag up 2 bottles of Gear before this sells out again and combine need2slin 1 cap and gear 3-4 caps morning noon and night 30 mins before meals. This combo is flawless and if you combined the two with 1 cap twice a day phytoserm-347 its as close to being on as you can get...You are getting everything you would get if you were on. Maybe add some N2KTS and you got everything covered...

Need2slin along with every product we make is the best money can buy. I wish I could drop the prices on all my products however sadly I must increase prices to go along with the increased prices to me. I had a pvt audit done on my company and Ive been bleeding money in some areas. Time to tighten up ship so i can insure my products will be around many years to come... I have given away hundreds of thousands worth of products this year and last year mostly to help grow and spread the word.. Cost me a lot of money though..

Plan on snagging some gear, hcgenerate,forma, n2guard, and unleashed in the morning since it is becoming that time if year again.. Ya know, growing season! speaking of that, I'm gonna shoot you a pm with a couple questions about hcgenerate in the a.m!

Need2slin is defintiely one of the best products I have ever used. Matter of fact time to re-order for me. Thanks for your review bro. Fantastic results.

No problem bro! Is it safe to run it all year round? Without beaks? If so, it will for sure be a staple in my supps!

Fuck yeah you can run it that way... that's the way I do it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Top Bottom