Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can run it as long as you like but its not the best idea to keep estrogen and progesterone to low for too long unless you are trying to get rid of gyno... If you got a gyno problem now then forma-stanzol can help but trust me you may need a different program and I got that all set for people just send me a pm...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...gens-side-effects-preventing-gyno-720251.html

Just placed my order. Sent you a PM earlier in the day but it was more about gyno then forma.

And yes Im trying to rid of some gyno, But I also dont want to get any weaker , like i did with my nolva, letro failed attepmts.

I have some test E, EQ and T-bol with nolva and HCG kicken around. Only reason im hesitant on using it is because of my gyno. But Im itchin bad to hit it again.

But If you can point me in the right direction on using this with my cycle and possibly getting rid of my gyno please DO :D

Just placed my order. Sent you a PM earlier in the day but it was more about gyno then forma.

And yes Im trying to rid of some gyno, But I also dont want to get any weaker , like i did with my nolva, letro failed attepmts.

I have some test E, EQ and T-bol with nolva and HCG kicken around. Only reason im hesitant on using it is because of my gyno. But Im itchin bad to hit it again.

But If you can point me in the right direction on using this with my cycle and possibly getting rid of my gyno please DO :D
I would start off with 10 pumps am and 10pumps pm and see how fast the gyno is reducing, then you can bump down to 10 pumps a day while on cycle.

is there a natural or steroids or it might not be one but....do u have some natural intake that I can use? I am having allergic reaction on one

i going to be doing a 6 week Dianabol cycle
i am going to run Forma Stanzol for POST CYCLE THERAPY and for estrogen and progesterone control for the full 6 weeks cycle
and Dianabol 30mg a day.

On cycle
Forma Stanzol Apply 3 pumps twice daily
Dianabol 30/30/30/30/30/30
POST CYCLE THERAPY
Forma Stanzol Apply 3 pumps twice daily 4 weeks

is the cycle ok to do?
it will be my first cycle

Hey guys, I loved the forma. I had some decent sized lumps for about a year. The letro/caber mix I ran didn't really help much. A couple of months ago I got the forma to add to my Katanadrol 2.0 6 week run. In those six weeks at 10pumps twice daily I was able to pretty much eradicate the gyno.

Now I'm not sure if this is typical, but it's been three weeks since I've finished the bottle, but my lumps are starting to return. NOT knocking forma at all, cause it does exactly what it says it will do!, but I'm wishing I could just get it gone and not worry about it anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom