Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the overall best? Best steroid, best pct, best gyno treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less then 2 weeks bro. The product is made and ready to go. I outsourced the label job through another company because the one I always work with could not get me the clear label and cool colors I wanted :biggrin:. Once they are done making the labels they will get shipped to my reg people and then the product will be on its way. This product will be produced and sold under Mrsupps.com

:biggrin::biggrin:

Where can I buy some good gear. Tires of paying so much for someone else to get it for me. If you can help please let me know. Thanks

In your very first post you decided to break the biggest rule on the board?

Read the rules bro, or you will be banned. No sourcing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

What can one expect if they take this solo? Can you use this as a standalone cycle?

run it 8 weeks 5 pumps am and pm if running it alone. You will notice fat lose and or a lot less fat being stored. A rise in test so more strength and more strength too. Nothing magic ok maybe a step below if you have never used shit like it before... Its a Ai man. If you have not used steroids or a pro hormone it will be awesome for you.. It pulls water out of the skin you apply it to . I use it before I go to the club every damn time lmao... Want to make your arms look twice as big rub it on your arms and the rest of the night they look huge lmao.. Love that shit...

needtogetaas Need your help! How do I get rid of puberty gyno, is there a way besides surgery? I've read up on a board member C.K. on here and trying his protocol. The thing is I have rebounded. I ran Forma for my PCT for a good 6 weeks which helped tremendously! But once I stopped I noticed the rebound happening, this began while running a regular fat burner. Then I began using Forma as a standalone together with the fat burner, I was using 10pumps, AM and PM and noticed it helped quite a bit but also had severe atrophy. After reading CK protocol, I have decided to run Letro 2.5mg ED and may bump to 5mg and taper off towards the end, running it for 4 weeks and then thinking of going on another 4 weeks of Forma.
Do you think this will STOP me from getting a rebound and help rid of the puberty gyno?? My waist too seems to get thicker... I can't stand looking and feeling like this :(

needtogetaas Need your help! How do I get rid of puberty gyno, is there a way besides surgery? I've read up on a board member C.K. on here and trying his protocol. The thing is I have rebounded. I ran Forma for my PCT for a good 6 weeks which helped tremendously! But once I stopped I noticed the rebound happening, this began while running a regular fat burner. Then I began using Forma as a standalone together with the fat burner, I was using 10pumps, AM and PM and noticed it helped quite a bit but also had severe atrophy. After reading CK protocol, I have decided to run Letro 2.5mg ED and may bump to 5mg and taper off towards the end, running it for 4 weeks and then thinking of going on another 4 weeks of Forma.
Do you think this will STOP me from getting a rebound and help rid of the puberty gyno?? My waist too seems to get thicker... I can't stand looking and feeling like this :(

Puberty gyno? How old are you bro?

Unfortunately I dont think that supplements are going to help you with that - gyno caused by puberty is a constant hormonal imbalance and not a temporary one, so it will probably help while you're taking it, but afterwards it will come back every time until you're older.

Unfortunately I'm in my 20s and I still get natural gyno - just a genetic thing, my old man had the same thing.

This is really amazing and i like to have them. I have weak body and just had HRT treatment. So i want to make my body strong and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom