Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to lifting need lots of help!!! 😊

Nancy K

Hello Lady's!!

I've just got into lifting weights in January this year, been eating clean and working out lots, have lost 2 stone but still have lots to lose!! Have platued now, im really lookin to get quite massive eventually, any advice on diet, training and helpers would me very much appreciated!!! 😉

Re: New to lifting need lots of help!!!

Hello Lady's!!

I've just got into lifting weights in January this year, been eating clean and working out lots, have lost 2 stone but still have lots to lose!! Have platued now, im really lookin to get quite massive eventually, any advice on diet, training and helpers would me very much appreciated!!!

Welcome to elite we can best help you if you provide more information.

Your stats: weight, height, body fat.
- Your goals: what are you trying to accomplish? Do you have a date in mind?
- Your current training & cardio schedule: What’s your routine and how often you train?
- Your current meal plan: including how many meals, portions, what you eat and when you eat.
- Any salient medical concerns...

A great thread to review http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...e-fitness-womens-forum-start-here-678961.html

Thank you both!! I am currently working on my strength, doing the wendler 5;3:1 routine and finding it great, I will do a food diary for a week and come back to you with all the info you need!! 18.5 inch arms huh?! Jealous ;)

Lol not anymore, I've since decided against growth/bodybuilding and have chosen a different route. Doesn't mean myself and others can't help though. As SuperQT said, give us that info so we know what we are working with.

Welcome!

Like the others said, the more info you give, the more helpful and specific advice we can give.

Stick around, this place is a wealth of information and a great place to get new ideas and work out sticking points or plateaus.

Hey welcome aboard. Look forward to following your progress. Like the girls said once you get some stats up we can all do our bit to help you on your way!!

Top Bottom