Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new member here

Why do alot of people around here feel that they have to state that there not on roids. I dont care, nobody cares. Not only does it not look like you use roids,it also looks like you dont work out.

ORCA

live_large said:
Japanese machine,
Dude you are a dick, if he did have gyno why the fuck would you laugh at it. Your the type of person we all hope ends up with a serious case of gyno in the long run.

bro you dont know what your getting into, that was just my way of making fun of him because im sick of this guys annoying bullshit everywhere, i guess phenomenon is more mild tempered than i am, lol. and i know you dont know what im talking about, so lets just leave it at that!

btw theres nothing remotely funny about gyno, i just hate this man

btw, i was going to just leave this alone, but since gave me such postive feedback on my pics, i'll share this info...

the guy that we have been calling forearm boy is not this kid, its his roommate :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

here's the pm that he sent me the other day

NYC BOY
Novice

hi
i am not forearm guy , that is my stupid roomate

so, you see, we have this kid all wrong :spit: :lmao:

nice try though buddy...

one more thing...

i do like your necklaces... everyone should check out the site... they are worth looking at...

This certainly does look like the guy who just posted his pics and wisdom on the training board

Keep it up!! :)

I noticed this was posted in Aug.
How about an update!

Just remember the longer you workout the
better you get...

Pamela

Top Bottom