Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

banginplates

Hello all,I am new to the boards,and would like some advice. I am 28y/o,6'2,310lbs,and would like to know a good diet routine to follow.First let me give you my background. In December I lost my right leg above the knee due to a leg infection from a previous surgery.I am healed an am competing in Powerlifting with the bench press only for the 2004 Paralympics.I currently maxed bench at 300lbs two weeks ago. I can still walk,but with prosthesis.I want to oneday bench 500 or more.I have thought about AS also maybe some Deca.Would love to hear anyone's opinion regarding a diet routine,and info about AS,and what are some good workout routines to follow for a big bench and good looking body.

Keep the positive attitude & don't let anything stop you.

There are many people out there with prosthetics that actively train and compete in athletic events. Specialized prosthetic legs enable people to run almost as well as a natural leg, and I'm damn sure some of them can beat the hell outta me in a race.

Depending on what you're able to do with your prosthesis, I'd think you can cycle, use the eliptical cross-trainer, or even fastwalk/jog for cardio exercise. Do that for 30-45 mins 3-4 times/week, best in the AM on an empty stomach if you can do it at that time. If not, just go when you DO have the time. Alter your diet to cut calories from carbs and saturated fats, go high on the protein and include a weight training program.

Obviously you're concentrating on the bench press, but add exercises for your other muscle groups as well. Train hard too, in order to at least maintain your muscle mass while dieting. Oh yeah, and stay off the AS (especially deca) for sure if you're trying to diet and cut down.

Most importantly, keep the willpower going and WORK HARD! Do this and you'll go far. Good luck in '94 bro.

Top Bottom