Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help bros - dl's!

WalkingBeast said:
When I was doing deadlifts Id often mix them into my upper back routine to help solve that problem somewhat. For example Id hit 7 sets of upper back work first, then go into deadlifts. Then after deadlifts were complete Id do the last 8 or so sets of upper back work. The first sets would usually be T-bar rows, Lat pulldowns, with some chin-ups mixed in too. But chins are mixed in throughout the entire routine, as are dumbell rows, between sets of deadlifts. I wont be deadlifting consistently or much for a while though, so youll have to back track in my journal to see the old routines, or I can just post an example up. Hope that helps

Yeah I would do that, but the thing is after DL's, I'm too wiped to do anything. For some reason they just take a shitload of me. Thanks tho

BOOEY said:
Probably will give this a whirl .. heavy squats w/ light deads one week, light squats w/ heavy deads the next. Thanks bro

I like this split.

By the way happy B-day mang.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom