Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a bit of help with my cycle

D.min

Did my first cycle a while back and have been off for about 4 months now. Did my blood work got my results back and my test is kinda low. I’m gunna do a test 400 (cause I have some left over) and deca cycle. Was planning on running 500mg test and 400mg deca a week. I had some help before from a friend to figure out which line to fill the syringe too cause I couldn’t figure that out. I was using a 1ml syringe and filling to the 5.5 line and injecting twice a week.

So my questions are, is the dosage good?
Is there a specific process to filling one syringe with both liquids I need to follow?
And where I would fill to for each the deca and test?
And should I do like 250mg one day of test then 250mg of test and 400mg of deca three days later like I would just with my test cycle?

if your test bloods are low and you run another cycle you will fry your hpta more. what were your numbers? what was your LH and FSH too? you probably haven't given enough time to recover. need to give it 6 months especially if you ran a long ester testosterone before

Did my first cycle a while back and have been off for about 4 months now. Did my blood work got my results back and my test is kinda low. I’m gunna do a test 400 (cause I have some left over) and deca cycle. Was planning on running 500mg test and 400mg deca a week. I had some help before from a friend to figure out which line to fill the syringe too cause I couldn’t figure that out. I was using a 1ml syringe and filling to the 5.5 line and injecting twice a week.

So my questions are, is the dosage good?
Is there a specific process to filling one syringe with both liquids I need to follow?
And where I would fill to for each the deca and test?
And should I do like 250mg one day of test then 250mg of test and 400mg of deca three days later like I would just with my test cycle?
@D.min welcome to Elitefitness.com family.

Well low testosterone is not good and using more steroids can help but that will be self-TRT basically.

you're asking us what steroid doses you should take and we know NOTHING about you, literally nothing. It's like telling someone to drive a car to somewhere somehow in some direction until they run out of gas lol.

What we need from you to really help you is a LOG journal diary with your diet training cardio supplements sleep and more, this way we can guide you new cycle and usage properly.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My pre-testosterone cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

start your log journal so we can properly give you advice

Top Bottom