Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some estrogen help with bloods

Reiasoel

So i’m using masteron propionate for the first time and my estrogen came back really high, near 100 when it usually is around 25 off cycle
I’m currently doing the masteron at 150mgs E3d along with testosterone prop at 250mgs twice a week
I don't have any symptoms of gyno or any itchy nipples or anything like that
I'm just curious why you think this is happening since masteron is supposed to help with estrogen
My stats are 5’7’’ 210 pounds and 22% body fat and i’m 24 years old

1. you are far too young to use steroids

2. your body fat is far too high for steroid use and that causes higher rates of estrogen conversion

3. CLEARLY you do not have real masteron

4. You are so insanely clueless that you have less than zero business even considering steroid use

I agree with Dylan

Here is my question and why I am a bit confused, technically speaking masteron should in theory act similar to and AI. How is it your estrogen is so high ?

Which leads me to my next point you have a crap source who sold you God knows what, now you are paying the price for your lack of research and education.

So i’m using masteron propionate for the first time and my estrogen came back really high, near 100 when it usually is around 25 off cycle
I’m currently doing the masteron at 150mgs E3d along with testosterone prop at 250mgs twice a week
I'm just curious why you think this is happening since masteron is supposed to help with estrogen
the problem is not masteron (which is not an AI anyway) but the 500 mg / week of testosterone that aromatize to estradiol.
Take aromasin or arimidex to control your estrogen

masteron helps with estrogen but its not an AI you should use aromasin asap 10mgs ed

Top Bottom