Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice guys what to take to increase my test

Axed99

Well as you know guys I'm on anti psychotic medication called seroquel xr 300mg at night. Can I take a test booster with this medication because it has destroyed my libido and decreased my testosterone any suggestions on what I could take to bring it back up?

UNLEASHED has no side effects, but it's uncertain if the loss of libido is due to a lack of testosterone. Can't hurt.

I would recommend you take a combination of hcgenerate ES and dspark... i think this would be exactly what you are looking for... you can get them both at n2bm.com...

can't you just stop taking your meds?

phyto-serms is the only supplement that actually raises T levels up to 347% while lowering your estrogen .. click this to read more about it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...and-new-formula-out-1257863.html#post16574193

also if you were to lower prolactin with dostinex keep in mind it would alter your medications affects since it would affect your dopamine. hence why i would wean yourself off those meds. at your age why would you need something like that? are you bi-polar?

phyto-serms is the only supplement that actually raises T levels up to 347% while lowering your estrogen .. click this to read more about it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...and-new-formula-out-1257863.html#post16574193

also if you were to lower prolactin with dostinex keep in mind it would alter your medications affects since it would affect your dopamine. hence why i would wean yourself off those meds. at your age why would you need something like that? are you bi-polar?

I've got phycosis, so I need to take them if I don't I end up in a mental hospital.. I've tried to tell the doctor to take me off them but he won't, hence he threatens to put me back in hospital. Also will hc generate Es or dspark alter my meds?

Did you seriously just tell someone on anti-psychotic medication to wean himself off and stop taking it? Do you even bother to at least google shut before typing advice?

I know you highly dislike Dr but you cant just carelessly give advice out.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Did you seriously just tell someone on anti-psychotic medication to wean himself off and stop taking it? Do you even bother to at least google shut before typing advice?

I know you highly dislike Dr but you cant just carelessly give advice out.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

no thats not what i said. i was making the point that if he is on something that dumps his libido the only way to cure that would be to come off.

if he were to take dostinex it would be counter productive to the drug. so really he is in a lose/lose situation

Top Bottom