Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice guys what to take to increase my test

Thanks I've read it and it sounds awesome, do I need the RS trans or not a good idea?

at your age I wouldn't mess with RS yet.

also talk to your doctor about atleast lowering your drug dosage or maybe trying something else that has less side effects. lets try to fix the root issue here, i don't know your situation so i cannot tell you what to do with your drug.. but if its ruining your life anyway i'm sure there is something else that can be done.

at your age I wouldn't mess with RS yet.

also talk to your doctor about atleast lowering your drug dosage or maybe trying something else that has less side effects. lets try to fix the root issue here, i don't know your situation so i cannot tell you what to do with your drug.. but if its ruining your life anyway i'm sure there is something else that can be done.

Ok lol thanks for the info. Well yes it's ruining my life and I plan to see him soon to see what he can do, if he won't do anything I'll just use a test booster.. Because I'm losing muscle as we speak and that is not a good thing in my books, hopefully this gets sorted out! Thanks though open to more suggestions or any info on a anti phycostic medicine which doesn't produce this problem

this is the AAS forum bro so you aren't gonna get much info on that mental issue you have.. try some forums that deal with that specifically.

i know a good friend of mine at the gym is bi-polar and he doesn't take shit for it. he just deals with it... i mean he is a little crazy and says stuff that makes you scratch your head but he is a good guy and takes out his issues in the gym.. we have become a society too dependent on drugs. i fail to understand how someone at your age can be considered crazy, all teens are crazy!! but once they have you hooked i guess its over.

this is the AAS forum bro so you aren't gonna get much info on that mental issue you have.. try some forums that deal with that specifically.

i know a good friend of mine at the gym is bi-polar and he doesn't take shit for it. he just deals with it... i mean he is a little crazy and says stuff that makes you scratch your head but he is a good guy and takes out his issues in the gym.. we have become a society too dependent on drugs. i fail to understand how someone at your age can be considered crazy, all teens are crazy!! but once they have you hooked i guess its over.

You make a good point I hate being on this stupid medicine I hate taking drugs they put me in a mental hospital because I refused to take medicine and because I wanted to heal by my self.. But like I said I can't stop taking it or I go back to the mental hospital... So I have no other choice, I completely agree with you though there is no need to just chuck someone on medication.. It's bullshit

^^^ i think parents will put their kids on meds because the 'doctor said so' ... this is a huge mistake. 99% of people don't need meds.. they just need to get their shit together and workout to release out things.

if i didn't workout everyday i would go nuts too. a lot of people take out their shit on alcohol and drugs. the people who after work go to the bar are a perfect example of being in depression. this is a cop out is all it is. drinking/drugs get you to equilibrium.. then you fall back down into depression. its a nasty cycle.

^^^ i think parents will put their kids on meds because the 'doctor said so' ... this is a huge mistake. 99% of people don't need meds.. they just need to get their shit together and workout to release out things.

if i didn't workout everyday i would go nuts too. a lot of people take out their shit on alcohol and drugs. the people who after work go to the bar are a perfect example of being in depression. this is a cop out is all it is. drinking/drugs get you to equilibrium.. then you fall back down into depression. its a nasty cycle.

Exactly my point I don't do none of that shit.. I've never even been clubbing and I'm losing all my efforts in the gym.. If you ask me this med is stuffing me up even more..

I don't know lol, Before I took the medicine I was fine but would just always be angry at everyone and would blow up.. But that's no reason for it I guess. But now I'm fine, I'm not angry anymore and not thinking like I used to but they won't take me off it... I know it's bad to blow up but still I would handle my self.. And the gym was something to do to release stress, now I can't enjoy it.

Top Bottom