Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Prohormone has shut my down!!

warrior08

im on my 3rd week of finaflex 550. so far the gains hav been pretty good for an otc product. But my balls have shrunk and i have zero sex drive. my girl thinks cheating on her! i have Hcgenerate and forma stanozol for pct. I think im gonna start taking the hcgenerate right now and run it during the last week of my cycle and start the forma stanozol like planned. how does this sound? thanks

im on my 3rd week of finaflex 550. so far the gains hav been pretty good for an otc product. But my balls have shrunk and i have zero sex drive. my girl thinks cheating on her! i have Hcgenerate and forma stanozol for pct. I think im gonna start taking the hcgenerate right now and run it during the last week of my cycle and start the forma stanozol like planned. how does this sound? thanks

I would have taken some testosterone along with it but thats after the fact now.
Sounds like its time to come off. Do a proper PCT.

Run the HCGenerate thru out the PCT also

Bro...prohormones will do that. start HCGenerate now.

do guys think i should finish up my last week of the prohormone and start the hcgenerate now and runit through the last week? or just stop the PH and start the whole pct now

ok sounds good guys i think im going to just finish the cycle and start the hcgenerate now at 5 pills a day. thanks

Top Bottom