Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My last few Q's b4 serious training

A

Advaik

Ok it is exactly 1 week before I begin my serious training now. I need a little more information and I think I will be done with all my questions (unless I get some while training like "does my bone suppose to snap like that" :D)

I am bulking - but I feel that I will also lose alot of fat since I have a high bf%. I am planning on doing this cycle for 12 weeks (which I'll post the day I start training to see if there are any last min things I should do). I'm not expecting anything as whenever I do I usually get depressed because of bad results. Whatever happens, happens.

Q 1) I am stuck on eatting. What foods should I eat - right now all I plan to eat is lots of eggs, tuna, and protien powder. Also what are the nutrients in egg whites? I was planning on eatting whole eggs but I think that would be way too much on my heart.

Q 2) Whats the best protien, creatine, and glutamine powders? Right now I am planning on taking prolab creatine and glutamine but I havnt the slightest clue on protien (I was thinking Designer or Isopure but arnt they expensive?)

Q 3) Should I take N-Large? If so how much (I hear alot of raves about it)

Q 4) How many grams of Creatine and Glutamine should I take a day? I heard I should take 15 grams of creatine (5 in morning, post workout, and at night) and 5 grams of glutamine post workout.

Q 5) Is 1tbs of udo's flax enough? I heard it spoils fast and I don't want to waste a ton of it but I don't want to take too much niether.

Thank you

Q 1) I am stuck on eatting. What foods should I eat - right now all I plan to eat is lots of eggs, tuna, and protien powder. Also what are the nutrients in egg whites? I was planning on eatting whole eggs but I think that would be way too much on my heart.

Egg whites are a great source of lean protein. Be sure to get lots of lean protein, but not to skip the complex carbs like fruits, veggies, whole grain breads, potatos, oats. Keto diets don't belong anywhere near mass building stages.

Q 2) Whats the best protien, creatine, and glutamine powders? Right now I am planning on taking prolab creatine and glutamine but I havnt the slightest clue on protien (I was thinking Designer or Isopure but arnt they expensive?)

There are so many different great proteins. My favorite is turkey. But chicken, tuna, egg whites are all great. Be sure to watch the sodium intake of processed meats, though. As far as whey protein goes, I would reccomend EAS Simply Protein. It mixes well, tastes good and is relatively cheap. (If you dont get it at GNC).
Met=Rx makes a good micronized creatine and Prolab glut is great!

Q 3) Should I take N-Large? If so how much (I hear alot of raves about it)

If you are trying to lower your BF percentage, I would not reccomend N=Large. It is a high calorie mass gainer that has too many carbs for a person that is concerned about leaning out. Stick to whey along with a clean diet.

Q 4) How many grams of Creatine and Glutamine should I take a day? I heard I should take 15 grams of creatine (5 in morning, post workout, and at night) and 5 grams of glutamine post workout.

15 of creatine is good.... but you should take 15 grams of glut postworkout and another 5 in the morning and in the evening.

Q 5) Is 1tbs of udo's flax enough? I heard it spoils fast and I don't want to waste a ton of it but I don't want to take too much niether.

I don't use flax because I eat a lot of fish. Salmon is very high in Omega 3's.... get your hands on some of that. And it's quite yummy too!

I hope this helps,

wc.

Thanks for the reply - hopefully I won't screw this up. I hear the first 3 months is always the worse, I've been lifting for quite a while because of football, track, etc but I've never been serious about it until now

Top Bottom