Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first Workout log on the path to Greatness!

I'll be starting fresh Monday, cut healed up but closing my hand still hurt. I had a chip in my knuckles the was pushing into tendon but will be fine says that doc for Monday :)

Though by starting fresh I'm gonna go straight to 5kg add to bars, 10kg on deads and go up 2.5 each time :)

Now with deads, last time I done them the pt, personal tosser I believe was his real definition for pt.
He had me doing deads at 200kg (400lbs) which absolutely murdered me, swear every time I was gonna shit my throat out lol... Now question, as I've had him tell me 2 things on those... Hold it for 5seconds, or aslong as I can until I feel like I'm gonna drop it, (which was when my grip gave out I'm stubborn) we stopped when I said he can take my workout bar up his arse n I'll do em, cause no isn't clear enough with fact it was playing my back up,
So question as I'm rather confused 1x5 one rep five sets, hold each rep for? :/

So a stubborn SL5x5 routine, fair amount of cardio and also once in awhile I'll had few extra things like my hammer curls :)

Sorry been so absent guys >.< slack as of me.

Ha ha! Personal Tosser! Love it!
What was that geezer thinking? 200kg is 440lbs mate, far too heavy to start with at your size/weight!

With the 5x5 deads just do em as you would any other lift. Squeeze at the top and lower sliwly but don't hold for 5 seconds or whatever the guy said. Give it a little while and Zed'll be up. He'll know the score. ;)

Great to see you back bro! :D

Ha ha! Personal Tosser! Love it!
What was that geezer thinking? 200kg is 440lbs mate, far too heavy to start with at your size/weight!

With the 5x5 deads just do em as you would any other lift. Squeeze at the top and lower sliwly but don't hold for 5 seconds or whatever the guy said. Give it a little while and Zed'll be up. He'll know the score. ;)

Great to see you back bro! :D

Haha yeah, I figured that, took so damn much to get it up and then holding it like oh god lol

Haha oh okay, but I don't lift it hold a second and then go back down do I?
I'll wait for zed to get on, ;p get the pat down on it for me :)

Great to be back :p

What a total shit for brains!
What a total idiot!
Tosser is dead on bro and never ever go back to that fool for anything and I mean anything!
No pause on deads ever bro, unless your competing.
Watch this vid. Pay attention to his hip drive and how he does not lean back from his waist.
Andy Bolton talking about deadlift - YouTube
Btw this guy in the vid has a 1008 Lb DL.

What a total shit for brains!
What a total idiot!
Tosser is dead on bro and never ever go back to that fool for anything and I mean anything!
No pause on deads ever bro, unless your competing.
Watch this vid. Pay attention to his hip drive and how he does not lean back from his waist.
Andy Bolton talking about deadlift - YouTube
Btw this guy in the vid has a 1008 Lb DL.

Ooh wow, so I got the most part like form right, I just lift and hold for 5 seconds and then lower em :/
I'm ment to do one rep quickly, 5 times? :/

That's it mate bang on!
Just don't sacrifice form for speed. Just explode up from the starting position then back down under control. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

And that'll build me up well?
And yeah form first, or injury may come second... I'm not silly ;)

And a impatient question lol this starting at bar is gonna bore me to tears, can I bump the weights up to something at like week 6 and slowly add weight to it? :/ Im rather impatient due to my determination, I need to push myself, or I feel like I'm wasting time :/
And I lack cash atm, diets alright, alot of junk foods, and even more healthy foods... But I'm curious on supplements that'll help with carb/protien intake and raise it up heaps, I take a whey protien BCAA mix atm gives a great 75g protien a day +, but I need more energy I burn it all and don't store any! Making muscle gains slow as body turns to that -.- so any good ideas on carb energy to store... I eat a f**k load of pastas and brown rice a day -.- and my fat don't move, only weight I seem to gain is muscle, I'm thin as you could guess like a stick... Solid as steel and toned as but thin still... Need fat gains, I can burn it later n get the shredded look with all cardio in army, but really really need to invest on getting my bf% up, atleast low 2 digits, it's mid singles atm -.-
Agreed? :/

Oooh and body weight exercises are they gonna do much? I'm a god damn monkey I can fling my weight around, up and down, across, backwards, side ways, vertical, horizontally... Lol well you get the picture.. I'm a monkey really, I can pull it around and stuff, actually "hard mudder" obsticale course is something I take part in, and well too... Coles you'd know this one yeah? British sas made it ;)
So curious if it's actually doing me much good or not :/

And colestreamer I was looking at my post where we meet lol and noticed the "G'day mate" thing lol
I'm so bogan I didn't even notice you where doing a Aussie hello haha!

And that'll build me up well?
And yeah form first, or injury may come second... I'm not silly ;)
gr8 for you bro.

And a impatient question lol this starting at bar is gonna bore me to tears, can I bump the weights up to something at like week 6 and slowly add weight to it? :/ Im rather impatient due to my determination, I need to push myself, or I feel like I'm wasting time :/
Ok bro you need to really read this, what Im saying here.
NO NO AND NO AGAIN!!!!! Im gonna repeat this for you.
NO NO AND NO AGAIN!!!!
If you start at anything more then the bar your gonna end up doing a rest. Thats not the end of the world my any means but its not optimal either by any means.
Keep in your mind that while your starting at just the bar you are getting your joint and connective tissues ready for the big dam weights that are soon to come. You wont believe how fast that dam weight racks up as you get going into this program.
But what you can do is add reps and sets. So if you feel that 5x5 is not enough for you at just the bar and the lighter weights then feel free to do 10x10 or what ever your heart desires.

And I lack cash atm, diets alright, alot of junk foods, and even more healthy foods... But I'm curious on supplements that'll help with carb/protien intake and raise it up heaps, I take a whey protien BCAA mix atm gives a great 75g protien a day +, but I need more energy I burn it all and don't store any! Making muscle gains slow as body turns to that -.- so any good ideas on carb energy to store... I eat a f**k load of pastas and brown rice a day -.- and my fat don't move, only weight I seem to gain is muscle, I'm thin as you could guess like a stick... Solid as steel and toned as but thin still... Need fat gains, I can burn it later n get the shredded look with all cardio in army, but really really need to invest on getting my bf% up, atleast low 2 digits, it's mid singles atm -.-
Agreed? :/

Bro at your age and with your metabolism and with your activity level you can dam well eat what ever you want and your not gonna get fat at this point in your life. If you McDonalds then est it.
If you want pizza then eat it. Eat what ever the hell you dam well please.
BUT
Also make sure that your getting at least 200 grams of protein per LB of total body weight every day.
That protein is whats gonna make the muscle stick to your bod.
So along with all the good stuff load up on Whole Milk, Eggs, Any and all kinds of meat, but as much red meat as you can afford and some veggies.

As far as supps go, really IMO all you need is Protein Powder and some kind of Calcium Zinc and Magnesium supp. The CMZ is the most important of all the mineral supp for bbers. If you wanna take a Multi Vite then thats fine too.
But really it is not required that you spend a fortune on supps.
On the CMZ take dbl the recommended dose.

Btw if you like beef liver then eat that too bro. Its gr8 with scrambled eggs. I love that shit and that will help you a ton in gaining and keeping muscle.

Eat between 4 and 5 times per day but not more then 5 times as that will make your metab even faster IMO.
And these meals need to be as big as you can stand. Eating for you on the SL 5x5 should be a JOB not just something you do.
Man I love food but I find it tuff to eat enough when Im doing the SL 5x5 and do it right.
There you go bro, live it and love it.:evil:

Top Bottom