Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first Workout log on the path to Greatness!

In that case do it your way bro, just take care not to overdo it. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Hahaha yeah I tested some the higher weights and I know I'll be doing SL5x5 only with cardio when gets there >.< lol

Warm up:
10mins jog
20 push ups

SL 5x5:
Squats 8x8 @ 20kg
Bench Press 5x10 @ 20kg
Barbell Row 8x8 @ 20kg

Sigh bar lifts are so boring lol -.-'

Excellent bro! Great WO!

Don't you worry about the boredom, you'll soon be struggling with the weight you're pushing! :evil:

yeah the time flies before you know it you will be testing your strength , with so many ads in a week it goes so fast keep up the hard work buddy

Yeah I wrote it all down :) see when gets heavy :p
And read the actual sl 5x5 thingo it has more then thoughs?

Amd read the deload and continue thingo, looks good hehe ;p

Got a friend, he looks upto me, I'm gonna get him onto the SL 5x5, it'd be great for him, few things, and everything

3 hours running until I was throwing up. Then an hour n bit of bag work until it re-tore.

Tomorrow SL 5x5 B workout :)
Squats will be 2.5 n OHP n deads bar yeah? Or OHP goes to 2.5 with squats on first workout?

3 hours running until I was throwing up. Then an hour n bit of bag work until it re-tore.

Tomorrow SL 5x5 B workout :)
Squats will be 2.5 n OHP n deads bar yeah? Or OHP goes to 2.5 with squats on first workout?

Start em all at the same weight bro.

Re tore your bag! Lol!

Start em all at the same weight bro.

Re tore your bag! Lol!

Yeah, I split the stupid thing when I was angry last time, gym won't let me do it at there's unless I'm padded so took my old taped up one, until spilled open again... I'll get to tapen it back up again... Lol shit happens.
Okay so all bar weights,
Each squat, bench, bb row, ohp up 2.5, deads 5 and deload 10% if fail one, and continue from there.
Got it 100% under wrap now lol
2.5 - a, b, 0,0 a-2'5, b 5 5, a 7.5, b 10 10, like grouping em all, but each workout, each thing is seperate ;) I'm gonna flog this shit haha :D
80-85kg, under 10% bf, lean steel!
+ that with my crack shot aim and fear level Ima be one great asset to the aussie sf!
Crack shot = single round load rifle, 12 moving roo's all head shot from
Back of the moving ute, no scope and wild animals where certainly a distance away, as they run if you get anywhere to close to em ;p

Top Bottom