Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet plan. Need to loose 70 lbs! Start 245

Addcd2gains

So my diet is going to be almost 0 carbs a day. I am following the Gary Taubes program. His philosophy; carbs are the reason for obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol. That our bodies do not need carbs to survive, and cutting them out of our diets will stop the insulin spikes in our blood that is later converted into fat. Rather than eating carbs, and using your bodies energy to convert them to fat, just eat fat, and use your bodies energy to burn that off. Because there will not be any carbs in my system, my body will be forced to use my fat, and protein intake as fuel. Once I start taking gw, I will re introduce a very small amount of carbs back into my system. Because at that point, my body will no longer be using protein for fuel, and will be burning my fat off like crazy. This no carb thing is temporary until I get my gw from sarms1.

Today, I had 3 eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and half an ovacado before working out. At 10:30 I had a salad with a chicken breast, 5 cherry tomatoes, bacon bits, a pinch of feta cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs without yolk, and light Italian dressing. That was an hour ago and I'm hungry again. Hmmm.. any stack ideas? I'm tired of eggs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Lose the bacon and cheese man

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Without carbs, fat intake doesn't matter. On this diet I can have literally add many fats as I want. I've seen my dad easy for days than I have been eating, and loose 20lbs in 2 months. He also only works out 3x a week, and is 56. I'm eating less fat, working out 6/7 days a week, and am 25. Like I said, this is sort of a trial to see how I react to no carbs high fat diet. Without the carbs, I literally do NEED the fat I am eating.

Breakfast (9am) 2 large organic eggs, half ovacado, 4oz sausage, cheddar cheese

I am super super sore today... probably going to take the day off from the gym and just hydrate, hot tub and steam room

Top Bottom