Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my car got butthurt - a Nissan Sentra tried to give my Civic anal love

mikeyboy604 said:
nice car... i have the same one !!! (except blue)

accidents suck big time !!!

i saw a blue one today that had all the chrome pieces replaced with gold pieces. :sick:

the blue is a nice color though.

Sulma - yeah, the clips are bent. they'll have to yank the whole thing. $350 sounds a little low, but i'll find out soon. paint better match when it's done too.

Glad no one was hurt. That looks like a love tap though. The two times my civic got hit like that the rear looked like a broken nose at a boxing match. The second time my car was in the repair shop for almost a month.

it wasn't the type of love tap i expected though. i thought the car would've gave more. i rearended a blazer with my gf's civic a few years ago. i didn't feel a damn thing but her car crumpled like tin foil. i did all the repairs on the car and it's still on the road.

i'm not doing the repairs this time though. insurance is gonna pay for that bumper. car has 26K miles on it and we've got a buttload more payments to make.

Walked down to the guy's house earlier. he lives like 6 doors down. i forgot to give him my name and all that crap when he hit me (i wrote down all his info though). talked to his mom, gave her my name and number so they can pass it along to their insurance agent, who i'll be calling again in the morning. i called them this afternoon but got the answering machine. just wanna get my claim processed and my car fixed before that bumper starts to melt over the tail pipe and then i gotta make them replace the muffler because there's plastic all over it that smokes when the exhaust is hot.

that sucks crakkerhead.
At least boht your upper and lower ball joints didnt blow while you were driving, hence allowing the entire front wheel to fall off your car and cost you $832 to fix. yeah

so, Ill be looking to make a used car purchase this weekend. Im looking at a used Civic possibly. You like it? What year is yours?

Smurfy said:
that sucks crakkerhead.
At least boht your upper and lower ball joints didnt blow while you were driving, hence allowing the entire front wheel to fall off your car and cost you $832 to fix. yeah

so, Ill be looking to make a used car purchase this weekend. Im looking at a used Civic possibly. You like it? What year is yours?

OUCH! that sucks smurfy!

well, she has a 96 DX coupe and i have an 03 EX Sedan. i have a love for Hondas. good reliable cars. hers has given me some rusting exhaust issues, other than that it's been great. i really like mine. comfortable, good pickup, good milage (34-35mpg and i don't drive it too hard).

Look at the Corolla too. they're just as reliable from what i've seen. i almost bought one but decided on the Civic. good luck!

Smurfy said:
one of my first ever new cars was a 1994 Corolla. Id like something different.

ok, well the civic is a good economy car.

the Accord is a bit more stylish and comfortable. more powerful engine too. but the Accord costs more too. personally i'd only get an accord in a 2 door. the 4 door just looks too big for my liking.

wanna add....honda automatic transmissions are notorious (i can't spell) for being clunky. her civic is an automatic. sometimes if i'm getting on the gas and the car has to downshift to 1st (like coming around a turn at slow speed) it'll almost slam into gear. nothing i can do about it either.

i've got a 5spd and i wouldn't have it any other way. plus the sunroof. damn do i love my sun roof.

Top Bottom