Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my CCW and the cops pulled me over

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
Mr. Glen Anderson of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, cruises through a stop sign one afternoon, and gets pulled over by a local policeman. He hands the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.

"Okay, Mr. Anderson," the cop says, "I see your CCW permit. Are you carrying today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well then, better tell me what you got."

Glenn says, "Well, I got a ..357 revolver in my inside coat pocket. There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box. And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."

"Okay," the cop says. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a 12 gauge shotgun. That's about it."

"Mr. Anderson, are you on your way to or from a gun range...?"

"Nope."

"Well then, what are you afraid of?"

"Not a fucking thing..."

Pics or it didnt happen.

c6e4d279-d146-afb3.jpg

Ok that's me every day near enough, except we don't have to tell them we are permit holders or that weapons are in the car unless they ask.

funny story

after a few months of being hired I rode with a guy from my company who had a loaded rifle in the car. They do things a lil different in Norther WI

bogus, sorry guys. altered versions of this story has been floating about for years.

[/debbie downer]

I keep a mossberg and short mosin nagant in a trunk mount in the car always plus whatever I'm carrying. So fake or not there are those of us really like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom