Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new car is totaled....

yeah, but will his cover all my shit? hes got full coverage.
i'm just worried because my dad told me if its totaled i will get a lot less than the actual value of it.
he also told me the guy that hit me's insurance won't cover a rental so in order to get one from my own, my insurance will go up.

The at-fault party's insurance will get you a rental. If you get a rental through your insurance, they'll get the money back from the other party.

I'd suggest you stop listening to your dad on this, sounds like he's full of bad information. Talk to your insurance agent first thing Monday morning and get all the answers from him.

alright. thanks everybody.
i'll call the insurance agent first thing in the morning chewy and db.

and yeah MM, i don't know, my dads always has bad luck,
and his dad too.

alright. thanks everybody.
i'll call the insurance agent first thing in the morning chewy and db.

and yeah MM, i don't know, my dads always has bad luck,
and his dad too.
Ah ... umm, drop me a PM if you ever want to change that, 'kay? I'm not joking around.

Seriously, you don't need to live this way (unless you derive pleasure from the unexpected surprises), but you may need to take an active hand to get some changes made.

Was this the Cougar that was a T-bird with a Mercury badge, or the Cougar that was a Contour-Mystique-based coupe?

800px-1995_Mercury_Cougar_XR7.jpg

800px-2001-2002_Mercury_Cougar.jpg

Was this the Cougar that was a T-bird with a Mercury badge, or the Cougar that was a Contour-Mystique-based coupe?

800px-1995_Mercury_Cougar_XR7.jpg

800px-2001-2002_Mercury_Cougar.jpg

lol

You had a cougar iggy?

The car I mentioned earlier that got totaled was a '96 4.6L ford thunderbird. Basically same car as a cougar, cept mine was fast :)

They gave me like 3.5K for it and I bought it back for $175. It was drivable besides the passenger side door would no longer open :(

Top Bottom