Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new car is totaled....

Im sure will have found out by now,

when my max was nailed by a pilot on the hood
the broads insurance covered my rental and I let them go 500 shy of totaling my car (I liked the car)

they gave me 2800 for damage on an ancient maxima with 220k for mileage
the other driver did however admit fault immed.

drove the car for another two yrs before Greg totaled it for real ...then totaled my jeep (fucker cant drive)

the whole thing was wrapped up ina week
I'd sream that you just bought it an argue the mileage to the adjuster...the adjuster CAN deviate from book value.....crawl all over the other ersons insurance company

I'd sream that you just bought it an argue the mileage to the adjuster...the adjuster CAN deviate from book value.....crawl all over the other ersons insurance company

Also, don't sign the medical release form until you're satisfied with the settlement, hold the medical release over their heads.

hows it going iggs? keep us updated

mitch didnt help the situation either

i'll take pics of it with my digital camera later for you guys to look at.

insurance agent hasn't called me back yet.

i think damage is over $4,000 and it will probably be totaled. thats just me though.

hey, just saw this,
glad you're ok!
on the bright side, you are getting rid of all your bad luck early on in life. you will never have a mid-life crisis, and you will be the happiest old fart around.
for now it sucks though eh?

Any news from insurance? I wouldn't wait too long for them to call back, make a pest of yourself. Got a rental yet? That needs to be a priority, you need to start costing them money as soon as possible.

well dB, i don't understand nationwide.
my main agent has been out of town all holidays and his colleague won't return my calls at all. the past three days i've left him voicemails asking him to call me back and he hasn't at all.

the guy who crashed into me's agent won't return my calls as well.
the guy who did hit me won't talk to me, and my dad he recieved a fax that said hes trying to say the police report is wrong, and since i'm 20 years old it's my fault.

everythings in a big mess now man and i can't even get ahold of ANYONE from nationwide to even get an appraiser or car rental. I talked only once to my agents colleague over a week ago. he took a recording of my statement and told me he could not get me any kind of rental since this guy was trying to not take liability for the crash anymore.

basically i'm 6 days before i move with no car. tomorrow i'll continue calling them and leaving voicemails.
but i'm positive i'll never give nationwide another cent again after this.

you pay these jackasses to fight for you and they won't even return your calls for a week....

Top Bottom