Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new car is totaled....

fuck bro are you alright?? i'd ask if alcohol was a factor but i know you can't open cans to save your life.

glad you're ok mouse nutz

This is why you should always get car ins. with car rental. Saving $5/month is not worth it when u get into an accident and now gonna be carless for a month.

And check ur loan - u might hvae gap insurance. Plus if you're not at afault, and depending on the state, they SHOULD cover the full market vlaue of the car (gap ins. would cover the difference if u overpaid for your car).

c

damn dude. shitty.

My experience when my car was totaled was that they gave me MORE than I thought it was worth. So I wouldn't stress too much on that.

It gave me enough for a fat down payment on a brand new car. I could've just bought another used one straight out though.

You should call his insurance company to ask about the coverage on a rental. They should be able to help you. Your insurance company has nothing to do with this since it was all his fault (unless you have full coverage).

damn dude. shitty.

My experience when my car was totaled was that they gave me MORE than I thought it was worth. So I wouldn't stress too much on that.

It gave me enough for a fat down payment on a brand new car. I could've just bought another used one straight out though.

You should call his insurance company to ask about the coverage on a rental. They should be able to help you. Your insurance company has nothing to do with this since it was all his fault (unless you have full coverage).
^^^ This.

Iggy, I swear, you need to find a shaman and get smudged or something WTF is up with your luck?! I'm serious. I've never heard of shit like this except one other person. You're like a Murphy's law magnet.

Top Bottom