Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new car is totaled....

here is what happened dB. my mom lied to my father and i and told the both of us it was full coverage without ever telling us the truth. today i went up to the office like you suggested. i talked to the secretary of my agent and she told me i was only insured under liability, nothing else. she called a couple of adjusters and an agent and had to talk to them and even talk to a manager before finding out what was going on.

apparently the other adjuster was faxed the police report a week ago and hadn't even looked at it, nor returned my phone calls for a week. his client (who hit me) told him it was my fault, even though it states it was his fault in the accident with a witness and documentation he was speeding.

since he has full coverage and i only have liability they are trying to say I'm not entitled to a rental car. i argued and they told me i could get one for three days only under nationwide since its not under my contract. It's day 11, and I was promised an adjuster will take a look at it in the next 3 days. my agents secretary told me they were treating me like shit since i only had liability coverage.

hopefully i get close to the $6000 i paid for it if they choose not to fix it.

pray they total it out cuz cougars are POS.

Top Bottom