Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new car is totaled....

well dB, i don't understand nationwide.
my main agent has been out of town all holidays and his colleague won't return my calls at all. the past three days i've left him voicemails asking him to call me back and he hasn't at all.

the guy who crashed into me's agent won't return my calls as well.
the guy who did hit me won't talk to me, and my dad he recieved a fax that said hes trying to say the police report is wrong, and since i'm 20 years old it's my fault.

everythings in a big mess now man and i can't even get ahold of ANYONE from nationwide to even get an appraiser or car rental. I talked only once to my agents colleague over a week ago. he took a recording of my statement and told me he could not get me any kind of rental since this guy was trying to not take liability for the crash anymore.

basically i'm 6 days before i move with no car. tomorrow i'll continue calling them and leaving voicemails.
but i'm positive i'll never give nationwide another cent again after this.

you pay these jackasses to fight for you and they won't even return your calls for a week....

This sucks so bad. I get pissed off just reading about how they're dicking you around.

Have you been contacted by an investigator from his insurance yet to get your version of events?

well dB, i don't understand nationwide.
my main agent has been out of town all holidays and his colleague won't return my calls at all. the past three days i've left him voicemails asking him to call me back and he hasn't at all.

05nationwide.jpg

This sucks so bad. I get pissed off just reading about how they're dicking you around.

Have you been contacted by an investigator from his insurance yet to get your version of events?
yes, i have. he left me one voicemail and has been ignoring me since he called. been trying to get ahold of him for a week as well. I talked to a lady that said she was sorry and would try to get to the bottom of this.

apparently the guy who hit me told his insurance company it was my fault and not his and that i was cited and he wasn't (he must be really stupid). so now his insurance company was trying to get my insurance to pay for it while my insurance has the police report. so i faxed them the police report. Apparently the lady i talked to said he received a rental car the day after the accident, and his car is in the shop now while i have yet to see an appraiser.

i'm taking dB's advice and heading up to nationwide tomorrow.
i was told the agent who ignored me for a week would get told off (what great that does for me).

so nice to hear that the guy who hit me got everything taken care of and is trying to get me to pay for his shit when he was cited and it was his fault.

here is what happened dB. my mom lied to my father and i and told the both of us it was full coverage without ever telling us the truth. today i went up to the office like you suggested. i talked to the secretary of my agent and she told me i was only insured under liability, nothing else. she called a couple of adjusters and an agent and had to talk to them and even talk to a manager before finding out what was going on.

apparently the other adjuster was faxed the police report a week ago and hadn't even looked at it, nor returned my phone calls for a week. his client (who hit me) told him it was my fault, even though it states it was his fault in the accident with a witness and documentation he was speeding.

since he has full coverage and i only have liability they are trying to say I'm not entitled to a rental car. i argued and they told me i could get one for three days only under nationwide since its not under my contract. It's day 11, and I was promised an adjuster will take a look at it in the next 3 days. my agents secretary told me they were treating me like shit since i only had liability coverage.

hopefully i get close to the $6000 i paid for it if they choose not to fix it.

here is what happened dB. my mom lied to my father and i and told the both of us it was full coverage without ever telling us the truth. today i went up to the office like you suggested. i talked to the secretary of my agent and she told me i was only insured under liability, nothing else. she called a couple of adjusters and an agent and had to talk to them and even talk to a manager before finding out what was going on.

apparently the other adjuster was faxed the police report a week ago and hadn't even looked at it, nor returned my phone calls for a week. his client (who hit me) told him it was my fault, even though it states it was his fault in the accident with a witness and documentation he was speeding.

since he has full coverage and i only have liability they are trying to say I'm not entitled to a rental car. i argued and they told me i could get one for three days only under nationwide since its not under my contract. It's day 11, and I was promised an adjuster will take a look at it in the next 3 days. my agents secretary told me they were treating me like shit since i only had liability coverage.

hopefully i get close to the $6000 i paid for it if they choose not to fix it.

Dang Iggy! Sucks your Mom did that. Luckily you had witness and report to prove the other driver at fault. They should give you the rental regardless if u have liability or not. Not your fault dude plowed into you. If they fight you over it then get an attorney to call them. It will shut them up.

Sorry to hear it. I'm w/ Phoenix. I totaled a nice, new, low-payment Nissan that I loved 2 weeks after I got it in a 5 car accident (I was car 4). I upgraded to a Volvo S80 because I heard they were safe. Safe yes, but also problematic. Fuckin' Swedes.

Top Bottom