Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bones and joints are really starting to hurt WTF?

Ok so I am like six weeks into my cycle and as of the last week my bones especially around my knees and wrists are hurting a lot. Today was leg day and it significantly affected my leg workout. I normally go up to for plates each side for reps. Today three plates were very painfull not in the muscle but it in my knees and bones. Even my wrists hurt today adjusting the bar. Also on leg presses the same thing.

My currect cycle

500 test e a weekly
37.5 mgs of tren ace a day
60 mgs oral anavar ug lab weekly
armidex 1 mg every third to fourth day

Is it my cycle thats affecting me. I am taking in about gallon and half water a day. Plus many other drinks.

I was thinking of supplementing Glucosamine? Would that work? Any advice on how to get rid of this bc my workout sucked today and I would like to get a cure for this.

No I haven't tried deca yet; however, I didn't think about my armidex dose causing it. I am going to lower my dosage like you said and see if that works. Thanks

I feel you bro you know the pain of shin splits? I have that in my fore arms it's weird...

products that take the water out don't differentiate joint fluid..I agree. dropping the amount of those products may help...Also, if you're lifting heavier than ever, your strength can exceed what your tendons should endure. Just remember, if you push too hard and blow a biceps or pec tendon, it will never be the same.

if you need to stay on an anti-e then up your good fats. start taking in some fish oil, avocados, almonds, natural peanut butter, etc

you'd be surprised how good for your joints unsaturated fat is

So lower the armidex to .25mgs eod and lower the dose of anavar from 60mgs to what? I am running 60mgs bc I have ran anavar countless times and this is underground stuff so I figured it would be underdosed. If it was spa footballs 2.5mgs back in the day 20mgs to 30mgs would be incredible, but its not.

Also, I have like 100 aromasin 10mg tabs. Should I switch to this instead. I was thinking of using the aromasin as part of my pct.

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom