Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bones and joints are really starting to hurt WTF?

Ok bro, u never answered my question if you were holding any water...but anyway

I had pain in the joints in 2 instances and I dont have problems with them at all normally so it's hormonal for me:
1. your joints are dry
2.you holding water in your joints
Both will make you hurt

On a deca/test cycle I was holding lots of water joints were absolutely killing me but I wasnt taking any AIs!
On the other hand when I take too much AIs I dry up and feel them not as bad but still hurting.
In your case it seems to be too much AIs. Dosages of AAS in this case are fine..you good with 60mg anavar
If you have aromasin use it! It stays in your system for a longer period of time and it worked for me like a charm time and time again. I normally take 10mg every 7 days. I throw in some cardio and im golden.
Have not had a problem in a year and I lift heavy year round without any joint pain on different compounds and dosages. Adex works too but you need to time it better and adjust dosages more carefully. But with aromasin once a week and you done. If you need to take 20mg then do that once a week.
Also take fish oil and eat clean fats like olive oil, walnuts, almonds. A good multi , Vit c 500mg ED, and if you sweat a lot potassium/magnesium combo can also be thrown in the mix.

I have that too CK. arm days are painful.

LOL me too. I thought i was the only one. Some days there really bad. Ill grab things really strange sometimes to avoid some of the pain. It gets pretty intense sometimes.

I would definately lower your Adex dose and keep blood levels more steady be taking a smaller dose more often. .25 ed or .5 oed is just fine. It try that first. And glucosamine i honestly think is a must for any one putting any more amount of stress on the body than the average person. After 2 weeks of glucosamine your joints will at least have SOME improvement. I love glucosamine. Im about to try some Adequan though.

quote]

Yeah I am holding a bit of water. I am drinking lots of water to flush it out, but not doing much cardio. Thats the reason I started taking the armidex, but I have stopped taking it and things are getting better. I feel a little bloated which I hate but I am going to try switching to a light dose of aromasin. In the past, I have used liquidex with success, but had pharm grade armidex on hand so I figured I would try that. Finding your golden dose is tricky because you want to feel good in the gym, but also look good outside of the gym. I have also dropped the test from 750 mgs to 500 , the var from 60 mgs to 40 and keeping the tren dose constant.

lower the adex and consider dropping the Tren.

do adex first, and if that does not help lower the Tren.

the next 2 weeks opt for high rep training

lower the adex and consider dropping the Tren.

do adex first, and if that does not help lower / drop the Tren.

the next 2 weeks opt for high rep training

Last edited:

quote]

Yeah I am holding a bit of water. I am drinking lots of water to flush it out, but not doing much cardio. Thats the reason I started taking the armidex, but I have stopped taking it and things are getting better. I feel a little bloated which I hate but I am going to try switching to a light dose of aromasin. In the past, I have used liquidex with success, but had pharm grade armidex on hand so I figured I would try that. Finding your golden dose is tricky because you want to feel good in the gym, but also look good outside of the gym. I have also dropped the test from 750 mgs to 500 , the var from 60 mgs to 40 and keeping the tren dose constant.

Def bro, everyone is different. You might want to try doing cardio and use some mild water pills to dry up a bit.

Top Bottom