Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY 18 WEEK SHREDDING PLAN

what do you weight now and how much do you want to loose

is there a reason you did not use anabolics all the way through..

even a low dose of test all the way through...

you guys are probably wont want to hear this but try the easiest way, run. you have 18 weeks no matter how bad your endurace is now in 18 weeks you could be doing 5 miles a day. You can also gain weight. I'm a boxer I work out at the same gym as Tyson he does sometimes 6 miles a day. If you put cardio in your workout you'll be at your weight within a month. Think of all the extra money you'll have to spend down in Ibiza. Just another option for ya.

I'm already running. Every other day. If not that:cycling.
I'm also eating very clean.
I need the extra "supplements" to take my physique to the next level.
EG

Hi Bros,
All is good so far.
I'm in Week 1 of my 6 weeks of Winny.
Just wondering how long till I start "feeling" anything?
Cheers
EG

Just out of curiosity, how come when anyone mentions a serious healthy diet, someone always churps up with a DNP DNP DNP chant?!?!?!
I admit its usually myself, but then realised others do it. Are we all really lazy idiots?
Bro

Dial_tone said:
Clen doesn't do much for me either. Your weight loss will come from the work moreso than the supplements.
AMEN...Getting lean is about creating a defecit...PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

Cool, good info.
So....I'm in Week 1 of my 6 weeks of Winny.
Just wondering how long till I start "feeling" anything?
Cheers
EG

Winny DOES burn fat. It heats the body about one degree. It preserves muscle in a very unique way. It will help big time in the quest for shred.

Top Bottom