Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclehealth's Contest Prep LOG. Diet--Cycle. MODS/Competitive bb's.

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
Well at 175lb at 5`11 on stage that is tiny. My mate competes at 175 and he is 5`3 1/2!!
Why not eat more and train harder than take gear?
You must be a real weasel boy?
Hey I got to 185 at 5`8 before touching gear at 8% :)

? WTF

I competed at 171, and no one has ever called me tiny.

hairlossguru said:
? WTF

I competed at 171, and no one has ever called me tiny.

What height are you?
I competed at 196 at 5`8 last year and I was ripped and reasonable in size but if your 5`11 at 171 then I have 35-40lb muscle on you so you must be tiny.

Diet Revised....

Diet:
Meal 1. 1/2 cup dry oatmeal, 6 egg whites Tablespoon flax
Meal 2. 3/4 cup cooked brown rice 6 oz. of chicken.
Meal 3. 8 oz. of turkey, cup green pepper.
Meal 4. 1 can of tuna and a salad. Tablespoon Flax
Meal 5. 2 talapia Fish (45g protein)
Meal 6. 8 oz. of chicken and salad and brocolli eat the green vegtables untill full.

im not pre comp but im on a prety long cut aim is 5% from around 16% will evetujally take me a while but im been cutitng 8 weeks and im down to 13% so it goign int he right direction but i would like to add.

i personally dont like the way your cycling the clen i get nothing from it at under 120mcg but that is me. and i personally and many other would advice it for longer than 2 weeks unless on t3. add some t3 in there bro even at 50mch your are got 2.5x the amount of t3 that a normal bloke has and it will help keep the clen effective.

diet is very stirct good luck keeping to it if you start feeling rough on it add a day evry 5-10days or so with a lot of varb sin to help continue the weight loss thru. but dotn go over maintence or you will put weight onrather than not loose weight thta day if you get me. what are take PWO whey i take it.

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
What height are you?
I competed at 196 at 5`8 last year and I was ripped and reasonable in size but if your 5`11 at 171 then I have 35-40lb muscle on you so you must be tiny.

Where did I say i was 5'11?

musclehealth said:
Diet Revised....

Diet:
Meal 1. 1/2 cup dry oatmeal, 6 egg whites Tablespoon flax
Meal 2. 3/4 cup cooked brown rice 6 oz. of chicken.
Meal 3. 8 oz. of turkey, cup green pepper.
Meal 4. 1 can of tuna and a salad. Tablespoon Flax
Meal 5. 2 talapia Fish (45g protein)
Meal 6. 8 oz. of chicken and salad and brocolli eat the green vegtables untill full.

Looks better already. I did suggest UDO's choice, but flaxseed oil will also do fine.

Top Bottom