Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclehealth's Contest Prep LOG. Diet--Cycle. MODS/Competitive bb's.

Makavelli said:
That's fine, but it's not a ckd and you won't stay in ketosis.

This seems never ending. Every time I say something everyone says well..."Its wont put you in ketosis". What will. What should I change?

musclehealth said:
This seems never ending. Every time I say something everyone says well..."Its wont put you in ketosis". What will. What should I change?

I think that you should try what you wrote out. If you lose fat, then it works. If not then change it.

First of all. No one knows what this bro looks like. I know people at 5'10 at that weight that look damn big. Its all about proportions, symetry, bone size, waist size, muscle bellies. Bodybuilding is about illusion and perception. Good luck with the show. Each show you will no doubt improve and come back a few lbs heavier. I would say to anyone who hasnt done a show to not judge this bro. Im sure hell have some pics for us after.

As far as ketossis...i beleive Glucorel-R ( R-ala) will put you there real quickly...thats what i used once. Maybe Macro can shed some light on the exact doses etc. Its been a while since ive cut.

PolfaJelfa said:
First of all. No one knows what this bro looks like. I know people at 5'10 at that weight that look damn big. Its all about proportions, symetry, bone size, waist size, muscle bellies. Bodybuilding is about illusion and perception. Good luck with the show. Each show you will no doubt improve and come back a few lbs heavier. I would say to anyone who hasnt done a show to not judge this bro. Im sure hell have some pics for us after.

As far as ketossis...i beleive Glucorel-R ( R-ala) will put you there real quickly...thats what i used once. Maybe Macro can shed some light on the exact doses etc. Its been a while since ive cut.

Thats what im sayin. Do you think the first time the pro's went on stage they were 250 and ripped? Nope. You work your way up. Diseption and making urself look bigger then you actually are is what makes you stand out.

Top Bottom