Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclehealth's Contest Prep LOG. Diet--Cycle. MODS/Competitive bb's.

At 5'11, I wouldn't step onstage until I was in the 220 range. I'm not trying to piss you off. You're sacrificing too much to compete at that weight. You tall guys have the cards stacked against you in the sport of BB.

growthspurt said:
At 5'11, I wouldn't step onstage until I was in the 220 range. I'm not trying to piss you off. You're sacrificing too much to compete at that weight. You tall guys have the cards stacked against you in the sport of BB.

Well. Good thing your not me.

Re: MUSCLEHEALTH's Contest Prep **LOG**. Diet--Cycle. MODS/Competitive bb's.

musclehealth said:
suggestions for carb loading? You talking about right before I step on stage or the week before show.

Carb-loading is variable, just like fat-loading. Do you have trainer that's getting you ready for the show?

musclehealth said:
Well. Good thing your not me.

Don't get all cunty! You're a good Bro and I'm just thinking of your health. I'm assuming you will be very lean @ 175? Don't over do it, that's all.

growthspurt said:
Don't get all cunty! You're a good Bro and I'm just thinking of your health. I'm assuming you will be very lean @ 175? Don't over do it, that's all.

Well..in all honesty I prob wont get past 180. I am already lean. Its not always size...Its proportion, vasularity, and definition. Thanks bro. Sorry if I sounded cunty. LOL. Its the tren.

musclehealth said:
Well..in all honesty I prob wont get past 180. I am already lean. Its not always size...Its proportion, vasularity, and definition. Thanks bro. Sorry if I sounded cunty. LOL. Its the tren.

Fucking Tren! J/K You just take care of yourself and Goodluck with the contest!

On your diet I would increase the protein sizes up to 8oz and add some EFA in there. Maybe some Udo`s (10ml) in morning and some almonds in the arvo (30g). Your calories look a little low.
Otherwise you should get really cut on that diet.
If your gonna compete at 180 then you`ll get the experience and can always come back the following year 10-15lb heavier.

Top Bottom