Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meddling bitches fucking me out of money

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
Got to love trash talking chics...had a client spent last 2 weeks with working on a deal..finally get this together and its a go..we clicked real well and talk more about bullshit then work,nothing personal besides drunk fuck ups debauchery etc ..not that its a bad thing or uncommon as I make more friends thru work then I do randomly..well guess she was talking to her gf mentioning me as in we were getting friendly etc...

well this chic just so happens to be my kids moms/ my future ex wife old bff...yup so within minutes my phones blowing up etc 2 chics throwing all my business out there making all kinds of drama..now my client completely pulled back due to these girls talking shit..guess i am told to explain to my customers im married and have children as i meet them..hahaha really when did it become common to tell people your personal stuff that you dont know? if some chic wants to fuck and they ask about me its my bad and im at fault?
anyways that was my rant..thats my 4th deal dead in a week and loss of 2000$...fucking CUNTS!

bitches always hating. loves ruining shit for others... Child support? Whats that? I thought welfare took care of kids? Hahaha

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Lol, just" realized this app edited my post of swear words
..short version my client wanted to fffuck amd mentioned my name to her friend which in my.best of luck was friends with my wife. obviously I didn't tell her to start I was married and had kids. So it all came out which makes me.look like a liar etc which cost me my deal...lol had to rant but.facebook is no place for this post lol fucking incoherent topic I know..just want to choke a bitch for feeling the need to snitch me out ..that is all lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom