Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meddling bitches fucking me out of money

thanks

and don't lie, i know he is laying right next to you

Got to love trash talking chics...had a client spent last 2 weeks with working on a deal..finally get this together and its a go..we clicked real well and talk more about bullshit then work,nothing personal besides drunk fuck ups debauchery etc ..not that its a bad thing or uncommon as I make more friends thru work then I do randomly..well guess she was talking to her gf mentioning me as in we were getting friendly etc...

well this chic just so happens to be my kids moms/ my future ex wife old bff...yup so within minutes my phones blowing up etc 2 chics throwing all my business out there making all kinds of drama..now my client completely pulled back due to these girls talking shit..guess i am told to explain to my customers im married and have children as i meet them..hahaha really when did it become common to tell people your personal stuff that you dont know? if some chic wants to fuck and they ask about me its my bad and im at fault?
anyways that was my rant..thats my 4th deal dead in a week and loss of 2000$...fucking CUNTS!
Personally I wouldn't talk about things like getting drunk/hookups/sex with any one business related. I don't think it gives off a professional image.
It sucks that you got dragged into the drama, but you kind of put yourself out there for it to happen.

Lol u guys are so far from being in the real world ... U have no idea how things really are... People connect with me because I'm straight forward and no bull shit..professionalism? Lol tel that to the people I used to partner with driving bentleys as there daily driver cars pulling all nighters blowing lines and banging bar sluts all night ..owns half south beach and manhattan...lol or the gov auditor that was with me sat night till 7am with 4 strippers we took to the after hours straight from there work lol while they all were blowing lines and doing nitrous giving our blowjobs...professionalism at best! Lol anyways enjoy the run on sentences
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Lol u guys are so far from being in the real world ... U have no idea how things really are... People connect with me because I'm straight forward and no bull shit..professionalism? Lol tel that to the people I used to partner with driving bentleys as there daily driver cars pulling all nighters blowing lines and banging bar sluts all night ..owns half south beach and manhattan...lol or the gov auditor that was with me sat night till 7am with 4 strippers we took to the after hours straight from there work lol while they all were blowing lines and doing nitrous giving our blowjobs...professionalism at best! Lol anyways enjoy the run on sentences
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Well you certainly showed us.

Top Bottom