Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Margaritas at 1!

redsamurai said:
oh jesus christ, not fuckin you too??.... :worried:

WTF? Don't make me turn you in to your fellow countrymen scots..........I'm sure they would rip you a new one the next time y'all are out there tossing logs around for distance. Maybe you can play them some La Bohem or some madame butterfly to change their minds....... :rolleyes: fucking christ!!

Hey I've seen MacBeth as an opera. Also it's Madama Butterfly when it's an opera.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Hey I've seen MacBeth as an opera. Also it's Madama Butterfly when it's an opera.

Cheers,
Scotsman

<shakes head> Never thought the highlanders would fall this low........just never thought........ :worried:

redsamurai said:
<shakes head> Never thought the highlanders would fall this low........just never thought........ :worried:

I just love music, and the more you love music the more different kinds of music you love.

My Ipod has Deathmetal, altrock, classical, opera, bagpipes, rap so it makes random a truely interesting experience.

BTW- this thread went really weird really fast.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I was just having some fun with y'all.........while I may not listen to opera much, I listen to Baroque music extensively. Telemann, Bach, Vivaldi...etc, etc..........I could listen all day to. Opera's I pretty much can't stand though..........but there are a few Italian classics that Pavorotti sang very well that I could listen to. I do like Bocelli too, but he's more contemporary.

Scotsman said:
I just love music, and the more you love music the more different kinds of music you love.

My Ipod has Deathmetal, altrock, classical, opera, bagpipes, rap so it makes random a truely interesting experience.

BTW- this thread went really weird really fast.

Cheers,
Scotsman

redsamurai said:
I was just having some fun with y'all.........while I may not listen to opera much, I listen to Baroque music extensively. Telemann, Bach, Vivaldi...etc, etc..........I could listen all day to. Opera's I pretty much can't stand though..........but there are a few Italian classics that Pavorotti sang very well that I could listen to. I do like Bocelli too, but he's more contemporary.

Oh I totally understand man. Opera's a love/hate thing, you either loved it or you hate it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom