Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Rods journey with Needtobuildmuscle

Im sitting down this weekend to plan out from now to christmas, My main focus is to add mass to my lil frame, lol, but bump up the cardio and get more fat off, details coming late Monday

Ok heres where I'm at and the plan from now to about christmas

Currently 246 at 18.3 %BF, I let myself slip while i was and still am recovering from my lower back injury. definately showed me its easy to get back to where you started without a consistent effort. and i shouldve kept my nutrition tight while i was healing but didnt. the top focus is to cut my BF in half by Christmas while bringing up some lagging parts

So the plan.......

i want to incorporate a little 5x5 style, so for each body part (except back and shoulders for now) 1 move each workout will be a 5x5 set, So this is the idea for the next 4 weeks

Training

Day 1--Chest/shoulders
Day 2--Back/Abs
Day 3--Rest
Day 4--Arms/Abs
Day 5--Rest
Day 6--Legs
Day 7--Rest

Food and Suppliments
Its hard to separate the 2 of these since they are going to work hand in hand. I keep hearing you can't add size while losing fat, well my goals is to fuel my workouts to grow but start my day in fat burning mode

Basic day

Wake up----Adderllin, Gear, Need2slin

AM Cardio

Meal 1--protein, fats, 19-Tren, Katanadrol 2.0, Formastanozol

Go to work lol

Meal 2--Protein, fats, Gear

Meal 3--Protein, fats, Adderllin

Need2slin 30 min prior
Meal 4 (PWO)-Protein, carbs, 19-Tren, Katandrol 2.0, Gear

Train

Need2slin
Meal 5 (PWO)-Protein, carbs, 19-Tren, Katandrol 2.0, Gear

Meal 6--Protein, fats, HcGenerate, formastanozol

Ill be using N2Guard as well just have to figure out where to put it in my day

so thats what Phase 1 of this plan looks like, key points are to be consistent with my intake and supps, Ill probably look at sundays as having a cheat meal to keep my sanity, and using my head at the gym to avoid aggrivating any injuries, I'm starting to learn if it doesn't feel right don't do it.

lol, your plan looks good. You just have to take it slow. Injuries are very annoying and it takes a while to get back to 100%.

Very true, thanks Bro, im at the chiropractors tommorrow, im gonna bring my plan in with me and review some dos and donts as far as exercise selection with him

So i didnt tear muscles in my lower back its actually an mechanical inpingement? at my L4 and L5, so i have to avoid any compression causing exercises, i start some rehab work for it on thursday with him

Tuesday 21st

So i need to avoid almost any type of compression to my back, so were gonna try to work around it.

Chest

10 min treadmill
Stretching

Incline DB flye------------35x10, 45x10, 55x10
Seated Machine Press----115x5, 175x5, 200x5, 200x5
Pec deck-----------------115x15, 115x12, 115x8

Stretching
33 min treadmill

No pain during the weights, but i could feel myself tightening up around the 25 min mark on the treadmill, and i'm really feeling it today, im pretty sore and achey, but i'll deal, for pain its just 2 alieve 3x a day.

I do like the 3 move idea, first move to warm up, then a 5x5 move, then the last move to burn out the muscle.

Wednesday is def an off day though, i have another adjustment on thursday with the chiro, and we'll set up the plan to start rehabbing the lower back.

I was in a real rush yesterday morning so i ate like ****

Meal 1---3 egg mcmuffins, coffee
Meal 2---Swiss chalet- 1/4 chicken meal
Meal 3---Swiss chalet- 1/4 chicken meal
Meal 4---NTBM Muscle replenisher pre wo
Meal 5---Brutal Alc. Onslaught 2 scoops
Meal 6---NTBM N2matrix nighttime formula

Top Bottom