Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOng Esters VS short

Nikoli

Im sure you read this thread many times
but im more concerned about RECOVERY rather than which makes you gain more
my stats as i mentioned in a post before . 24 ( turn 25 in april 2013)
i did one PH cycle which didnt end up very well and caused some problems in erections for over a year. because i did no PCT and now im doing clomid, aromaisn, HCgenerate, unleashed, DAA
for like next couple of months and so far im in week 2 and feel awesome. hope i get better.... SO my question is
if this therapy ended and i waited for few months until im 25 then do a cycle which will be easier to recover from , 6 weeks of test prop or 12 weeks of Test E both with AI and HCG throughout. theoretically speaking because i understand that there is no guarantee
also a 6 weeks cycle includes NPP or 12-15 week of cycle include DECA ???
using caber, HCG and AI throughout... Thank you

the metabolites of deca are present for the months but the compound stops being active after 2 weeks. A common misconception (among many) regarding short and long acting esters.

the metabolites of deca are present for the months but the compound stops being active after 2 weeks. A common misconception (among many) regarding short and long acting esters.

Thank you Mr.Montana , i feel honored that you are the first to answer my question. So you are saying a 15 weeks cycle will shut you down just like a 6 weeks will ? and recovery will be just alike ?
not that 6 weeks are easier to recover from ???

being on longer will get you shutdown worse. it will get harder and harder to come back the longer you go. you risk never being able to produce ample amounts of T

That answers my question Perfectly....
So 6 weeks small cycles are better
Yes gains will be less but i heard 90% of gains of 8 weeks cycles are made on first 6 weeks SO if you get off it in 6 weeks. recovery shouldnt be AS HARD AS 12 weeks

Thank you Mr.Montana , i feel honored that you are the first to answer my question. So you are saying a 15 weeks cycle will shut you down just like a 6 weeks will ? and recovery will be just alike ?
not that 6 weeks are easier to recover from ???

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion based on what I said, but the answer is no. Obviously, the longer you're on the harder the recovery.

Took me 8 months to fully recover (hard-on wise) after 8 weeks of deca at 300mg wk with no caber.

WOW only 300mg a week for 8 week!!!
thats horrible!!!
you think that if you had added caber it would have made a difference ?
cuz i was thinking NPP for 6 weeks with caber and HCG
19 nors are scary lol

why not try a test only cycle (ex. test prop 8 weeks) since all you have done is PHs? and then that takes alot of the complexity out of the equation with deca/caber issues.

Top Bottom