Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 2024 cut cycle

update.
Last Thursday was day with trainer.
Things were kinda strange.
I felt it a couple days prior but just thought it was soreness. My joint had started to hurt some. By Thursday they definitely felt different. Kinda dry feeling and sore.
I battle my estrogen on cycle. Normally I have to use AI to keep it down and some times don’t know when it is too high.
Last cycle I was able to keep prolactin down but estrogen was up. tren was cause of that.
No tren this cycle but do have primo. I started with same ai set up as the tren.
Remidex and tamoxifen with each injection.
So after Thursday I had the idea maybe I had dropped my estrogen to low. That was an injection day. So I skipped the ai. Here I am on Saturday and things already feel better.
I am going to skip ai next injection on Monday the the following on next Thursday I will go to half dose. Should be starting the Anavar next week also.
Other than that today in gym felt great. I am enjoying this clean mild cycle.

Question. I don’t remember how long before you start to feel the anavar.
I am not getting greedy, hahaha. Just wondering. I know it’s not a huge feeling. Just nice and su

update.
Last Thursday was day with trainer.
Things were kinda strange.
I felt it a couple days prior but just thought it was soreness. My joints had started to hurt some. By Thursday they definitely felt different. Kinda dry feeling and sore.
I battle my estrogen on cycle. Normally I have to use AI to keep it down and some times don’t know when it is too high. I have never had it too low.
Last cycle I was able to keep prolactin down but estrogen was up. tren was cause of that.
No tren this cycle but do have primo. I started with same ai set up as the tren.
Remidex and tamoxifen with each injection. Tamoxifen keeps prolactin down. And keeps my lump from forming in right breast. Remindex keeps the estrogen down.
So after Thursday I had the idea maybe I had dropped my estrogen to low. That was an injection day. So I skipped the ai. Here I am on Saturday and things already feel better.
I am going to skip ai next injection on Monday the the following one next Thursday I will go to half dose. Should be starting the Anavar next week also.
Other than that today in gym felt great. I am enjoying this clean mild cycle.

Question. I don’t remember how long before you start to feel the anavar.
I am not getting greedy, hahaha. Just wondering. I know it’s not a huge feeling. Just nice and subtle.
@Slyderkt you think your estrogen is low why/ do you have bloods?
maybe joints dry because you leaner

and tamoxifen is a SERM it block estrogen receptors, it does nothing for prolactin bro

for anavar, 3-4 weeks to really get it into the system and feel it imo

For me in the past I have had a lump rise in one nipple. They have run test twice on it and say it is not gyno.
Just a non cancerous something or other.
I started remidex. It helped control the estrogen. But it wasn’t until I added tamoxifen the lump reduced back down in size.
I forgot I also used caber last time with the tamoxifen. I did not use the remidex. I was kind of experimenting. Maybe it was the caber that helped. All I know is at the end of the cycle my lump never came up, prolactin was down and estrogen was up.
Dr told me estrogen was up cause I had left out the remidex. That was based on blood work. I I added the remidex back in during clean up. Did bloods before starting this cycle and prolactin is still down and estrogen was down. All looked good.
At least all feel good now and will keep an eye on things. I will get blood before next dr visit.
It is nice I have a dr I can be honest with and he keeps me straight. He does scold me if he thinks I am doing things wrong.

yes man that doctor is good
that's how it should be in every profession

Top Bottom