Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 2024 cut cycle

Some of us are just more or less sensitive to estrogen. You definitely don't want to crash it though. It can crush your libido on top of the joint issues you were having. Glad to hear you are already feeling better.

update.
Last Thursday was day with trainer.
Things were kinda strange.
I felt it a couple days prior but just thought it was soreness. My joint had started to hurt some. By Thursday they definitely felt different. Kinda dry feeling and sore.
I battle my estrogen on cycle. Normally I have to use AI to keep it down and some times don’t know when it is too high.
Last cycle I was able to keep prolactin down but estrogen was up. tren was cause of that.
No tren this cycle but do have primo. I started with same ai set up as the tren.
Remidex and tamoxifen with each injection.
So after Thursday I had the idea maybe I had dropped my estrogen to low. That was an injection day. So I skipped the ai. Here I am on Saturday and things already feel better.
I am going to skip ai next injection on Monday the the following on next Thursday I will go to half dose. Should be starting the Anavar next week also.
Other than that today in gym felt great. I am enjoying this clean mild cycle.

Question. I don’t remember how long before you start to feel the anavar.
I am not getting greedy, hahaha. Just wondering. I know it’s not a huge feeling. Just nice and su
Couple weeks

update.
Last Thursday was day with trainer.
Things were kinda strange.
I felt it a couple days prior but just thought it was soreness. My joint had started to hurt some. By Thursday they definitely felt different. Kinda dry feeling and sore.
I battle my estrogen on cycle. Normally I have to use AI to keep it down and some times don’t know when it is too high.
Last cycle I was able to keep prolactin down but estrogen was up. tren was cause of that.
No tren this cycle but do have primo. I started with same ai set up as the tren.
Remidex and tamoxifen with each injection.
So after Thursday I had the idea maybe I had dropped my estrogen to low. That was an injection day. So I skipped the ai. Here I am on Saturday and things already feel better.
I am going to skip ai next injection on Monday the the following on next Thursday I will go to half dose. Should be starting the Anavar next week also.
Other than that today in gym felt great. I am enjoying this clean mild cycle.

Question. I don’t remember how long before you start to feel the anavar.
I am not getting greedy, hahaha. Just wondering. I know it’s not a huge feeling. Just nice and su
Days

Nothing new to report. All is good. Days in gym are solid. Food is nice and healthy. Still waiting on anavar to show up so I can start it.
Weight is holding at 204. So I need to look at diet and drop some calories.

Rant.
I wish phone were not allowed at the gym. Of course I use mine for music. Some times a work call or text. But I leave the area and give up my machine. Pisses me off people holding up a machine watching tick tock and such.
Get the fuck out of the way!!!!!
Also machines and benches are not locker rooms or side table tables. Stop setting your bag, water, phone and shit on machines or benches. If your not using it, move your shit!
It kills me. We are at the gym, but too lazy to bend over and set our shit on the floor!
Grrrrrrrr!
Thanks for letting me vent.

Nothing new to report. All is good. Days in gym are solid. Food is nice and healthy. Still waiting on anavar to show up so I can start it.
Weight is holding at 204. So I need to look at diet and drop some calories.

Rant.
I wish phone were not allowed at the gym. Of course I use mine for music. Some times a work call or text. But I leave the area and give up my machine. Pisses me off people holding up a machine watching tick tock and such.
Get the fuck out of the way!!!!!
Also machines and benches are not locker rooms or side table tables. Stop setting your bag, water, phone and shit on machines or benches. If your not using it, move your shit!
It kills me. We are at the gym, but too lazy to bend over and set our shit on the floor!
Grrrrrrrr!
Thanks for letting me vent.
@Slyderkt something new to report always bro :) hows your training share it please and some meal pics

on the rant, since others doing the vids and pics you gotta do it too for us bro ;) lol i know you upset but share with the EF fam at least

Still here putting it hard.
Today was leg day. Don’t remember everything I did but here is some high lights.

1. Leg curl machine. 4x12 65 , 80, 95 , 110
2. Leg extension 4x12 60, 80,100, 100
3. Leg press machine. 4x12 225, 285, 365, full stack 405.
4.Seated calf machine 4x12 200, 280, 350 full stack 390.
5. Vertical leg press. 4x12 270, 450, 630, 720
6. Seated calf plates 4x20 90,90, 135,135
20 min in dry sauna

Still here putting it hard.
Today was leg day. Don’t remember everything I did but here is some high lights.

1. Leg curl machine. 4x12 65 , 80, 95 , 110
2. Leg extension 4x12 60, 80,100, 100
3. Leg press machine. 4x12 225, 285, 365, full stack 405.
4.Seated calf machine 4x12 200, 280, 350 full stack 390.
5. Vertical leg press. 4x12 270, 450, 630, 720
6. Seated calf plates 4x20 90,90, 135,135
20 min in dry sauna
@Slyderkt good leg day real pumped to see you doing the volume
any cardio?

and how was the food bro? :) share please

Top Bottom