Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using SERM’s vs. AI’s on cycle?

YieksLaos

I’ve read that SERM’s are less of a problem then AI’s. Because they will not cause the low estrogen side effects like killing libido, erection issues or mood swings like AI’s will
with that said I’ve seen some old school bodybuilders who insist that they still use nolva on cycle and have never once used aromasin or adex.
I’m planning on doing 1000mgs a week testosterone, I’m 5’8’’ and 188 pounds. Last cycle I ran 500mgs test with no anti estrogen and did fine but had some bloat

I’ve read that SERM’s are less of a problem then AI’s. Because they will not cause the low estrogen side effects like killing libido, erection issues or mood swings like AI’s will
with that said I’ve seen some old school bodybuilders who insist that they still use nolva on cycle and have never once used aromasin or adex.
I’m planning on doing 1000mgs a week testosterone, I’m 5’8’’ and 188 pounds. Last cycle I ran 500mgs test with no anti estrogen and did fine but had some bloat
serms and AIs are different
you need an AI if you have 1000mgs of test
nolva wont help you

Top Bottom